Olga Flow info...

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

Olga Flow info...

Postby Lucas » Thu Mar 11, '10, 3:04 am

Olga flow that nasty thing from Phantasy Star Online. I’ve never played PSO before so I don’t know anything about the creature I was wondering if someone could tell me about it (story wise of course). I was thinking it would make a good villain to throw into my story to rival with the Profound Darkness. I just need to know about it first. Thanks in advance. :wink:

Otherwise I might make my own background story about it. :hmm:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Re: Olga Flow info...

Postby Celeith » Fri Mar 12, '10, 5:06 pm

From what I remember from PSO, Olga Flow is what Heathcliff Flowen turned into after he was infected by the Parasitic Gene Flow during his battle with Dark Falz. Flowen gave himself in body and mind to the scientist of the time for study, eventually they merged his body and soul with the Parasitic Gene Flow, thus creating Olga Flow..

Flowen, now Olga Flow, was to powerful for the scientists to control, and was sealed away underneath the ocean, waiting for those who would challenge him to a duel of sorts. Those that perished would not find peace from the Dark Flow Blade that he slain them with, but he waited for the day that one Hunter would emerge victorious and free him from his prison.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Lucas » Mon Mar 15, '10, 8:30 am

Thanks man :wink: . That’s interesting that it was Dark Force who made him so powerful. Leave it with me. :hmm:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby r3alP » Sun Jun 27, '10, 7:56 am

You can play PSO for free on private servers. Let me know if you ever want to start some casual PSO gaming. I've been playing on the Schthack servers, but I believe there are others. It's fun to just hang out and take your time leveling in PSO.
r3alP
Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Achievements: 20

Postby Aeroprism » Fri Jul 9, '10, 7:30 pm

Also: he hits like a firetruck on a highway and on "Ultimate" level will one-shot my poor RAcaseal geared for survival and defense.

/shakes fist
Aeroprism
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 95

Return to Phantasy Star General