Favorite TV Commercials

There's lots to talk about on the smaller screen.

Favorite TV Commercials

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Sat Oct 6, '07, 5:41 am

Do you have a favorite TV Commercial?

Is there a commercial that makes you laugh, cry, think, etc., more than any others?

This morning I happened to see a new version of one of my favorite on going TV commercials. It is the commercial of the squirrels with the "post-it" notes. Has anyone else seen this one yet? Very funny. :lol:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Tsunami » Sat Oct 6, '07, 7:26 am

That one sorta comes to mind, but I'd have to see it again to determine whether I remember it or not.

I do like the Geiko caveman commercials. Aaand... I loved the Meow Mix commercials with the singing cats that'd meow. Always thought that was very cute. :cat:
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Rudo » Sat Oct 6, '07, 8:17 pm

I saw a funny one this morning. It was Comcast. There was a huge butterfly flapping his wings while talking to a guy and when the butterfly said something about being hungry, the guy asked if he wanted some "wings". The butterfly said something like "you messing with me", or "don't you mess with me", or something like that. I can't really remember now, but it was funny at the time. :rofl:
Rudo
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 192

Postby Neithird » Wed Oct 17, '07, 5:46 am

I like the Geico lizard commercials, but the cavemen don't appeal to me. It was probably Geico's habit of running two commercials at once that did that.

Another I like is the E-surance series. The super hero/spy angle makes them fun to watch. One time I was watching a movie or something and they had this really long one, like three or four whole minutes instead of the normal few seconds.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Return to Tubular Television