Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, '07, 9:29 am 
What network, broadcast or cable, do you consider your favorite? If you don't have a specific favorite, let's say that the one you watch the most counts for that.

Among the broadcast networks, my favorite is NBC. I hadn't watched any of them regularly until this season, but NBC's Monday lineup drew me back in to try the waters.

For cable, Sci-Fi was my favorite, but it is quickly losing that position. The only thing I really watch on there now is Stargate: Atlantis. Discovery Channel is beginning to get more of my time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, '07, 9:41 am 
WB was my favorite, but since they merged with that other network I don't like it quite as much. I rarely watch any of the cable channels, just a show here or a show there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, '07, 1:20 am 
Neithird, I quite agree with you regarding the WB channel. They merged with the CW Channel, I believe, and since they canceled my favorite program "7th Heaven", I haven't watched the channel since. Of course, the only program they had on that interested me was "7th Heaven" so since it is gone, I have no need to watch that channel any more.

I actually watch more news than anything, so I guess, I would say Fox News Channel. Other than that, I guess it would be ABC for "Dancing With The Stars".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, '07, 1:44 pm 
Yeah, they seem to like cancelling all of my favorite shows now and then, too. Hopefully they will continue to air great programming! :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]