Page 1 of 7  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: What happened to Mieu?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, '07, 5:33 am 
Wren moves on to Phantasy Star IV, but where did Mieu go?


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, '07, 6:26 am 
I think the Mieu types (Mieu and Miun) weren't built as well and she died in as well. But, maybe she's lurking, perhaps in one of of those forgotten systems on Motavia.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, '07, 6:36 am 
PSIII takes place 1,000 years after PSIV, if you're going by the Japanese PS timeline. But if we're going by the English, then they take place at roughly the same time...

In either case, Mieu's aboard the Alisa III and hasn't really gone anywhere. :)


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, '07, 6:39 am 
Hmm, yeah the Wren's aren't the same then? I guess that would make sense since there isn't any extra memory when you go on the Silver soldier mission, when you have Wren there. Its rika doing all the work XD


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, '07, 10:02 am 
Nope, PSIII Wren and PSIV Wren are two different androids. They look different, too, but both have the same black hair and I believe a red gem in the torso. Also, PSIII's Wren is short, while the Wren that appears in PSIV is very tall.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, '07, 10:38 am 
Wren PS III has kinda markings on his face unlike Wren PS IV


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, '07, 5:44 pm 
Tsunami wrote:Nope, PSIII Wren and PSIV Wren are two different androids. They look different, too, but both have the same black hair and I believe a red gem in the torso. Also, PSIII's Wren is short, while the Wren that appears in PSIV is very tall.
Odd. I was sure that their ages coincided with one another. I highly doubt they the gamemakers would use the same name twice. Especialy given that the two Wrens look more alike than dislike.
SparkyIII wrote:when you go on the Silver soldier mission, when you have Wren there. Its rika doing all the work XD
Lol. Lets not forget the conversation [ Chaz: Why were those andriods attacking us at the entrance? Wren: Actualy, I was their only target ] even though the servants at Zema were clearly attacking EVERYONE in your party!


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, '07, 7:04 pm 
XDDDDD It'd be really funny if everyone died except Wren. lol


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, '07, 9:25 pm 
*. XD


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, '07, 12:38 am 
Heikabuchi wrote:
Tsunami wrote:Nope, PSIII Wren and PSIV Wren are two different androids. They look different, too, but both have the same black hair and I believe a red gem in the torso. Also, PSIII's Wren is short, while the Wren that appears in PSIV is very tall.
Odd. I was sure that their ages coincided with one another. I highly doubt they the gamemakers would use the same name twice. Especialy given that the two Wrens look more alike than dislike.
They're pretty different in design, in my opinion. You'd be surprised. :p

PSIII Wren...
http://www.phantasy-star.net/art/segaart/wrenbody.jpg

PSIV Wren...
http://www.phantasy-star.net/art/segaart/bigwren.jpg

Their bodies bear little resemblance, too.


Top
 Page 1 of 7  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: