What happened to Mieu?

Explore the Alisa III as it travels the stars.

Re: What happened to Mieu?

Postby Arctic-snowfox » Tue May 29, '12, 1:18 pm

yeah maybe
my signature has gone on vacation.
sigh... i wonder when exactly it might come home?
Arctic-snowfox
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 31

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed May 30, '12, 3:56 pm

i need to get over my glitchshock. i hear a lot of rumours, like infinite tree enemies.

The infinite tree enemies is actually true.
You can fight them while you go to rescue Kyra in PSIV. They just keep coming and coming. When I first played I kept fighting them for an hour before I died and kept trying to kill them until I accidentally ran away. I felt like a fool after that. >.>
Last edited by Atlinsmere on Wed May 30, '12, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby myau56 » Wed May 30, '12, 9:55 pm

ATLIN : I can understand how you must have felt ! Me I can't remember if I ran away on purpose...
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Arctic-snowfox » Thu May 31, '12, 10:30 am

whoops, you've triggered my glitchshock. thanks to you im gonna have nightmares about infinite trees...
according to my scource, mieu stays in alisa III. she just continues to serve rhys family line.
it makes sense coz how can mieu progress to ps iv if she is aboard alisa III and not motavia.

wren isn't to serve rhys, he goes on to motavia to create demi.
Arctic-snowfox
Explorer
Explorer

Postby myau56 » Fri Jun 22, '12, 12:38 pm

Wren isn't to serve Rhys ? No he is really here to serve Rhys, programmed by Orakio to serve a descendant of...Orakio (if I'm not mistaken) : important to not that Wren in PSIII and Wren in PSIV isn't the same ! Their japanese names are totally differents (Shiren in PSIII and Fuoren in PSIV).
About Mieu's destiny I personnaly don't really have any idea but that's something I'll ry to think about later.
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Thoul » Sat Jun 23, '12, 1:42 pm

Also, it's worth remember that PSIII actually happens around a thousand years after PSIV in the Japanese games. Demi was probably built a few hundred years before Mieu or PSIII's Wren.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Fogeltje » Sat Jun 23, '12, 6:09 pm

Thoul wrote:Also, it's worth remember that PSIII actually happens around a thousand years after PSIV in the Japanese games. Demi was probably built a few hundred years before Mieu or PSIII's Wren.

But weren't Mieu and Wren around for a very long time as well? Weren't they around in the Devastation War? Or am I mixing them up with Miun and Siren?

I think Mieu's ultimate fate is tied to the ultimate fate of their ship. I think the accepted theory is that the time travel ending is the canon one (making PSII and PSIII DF one and the same). If Rhys' line survived somehow, I'm sure they would have kept Mieu around. If it died out, then I'm not sure the if the Earthmen (we) had much use for an ancient cyborg. I bet Earth was technology advanced enough being not too interested in those cyborgs.
"Rolf, there's no hope for me. If Neifirst is dead, I must die, too."
And in so saying, Nei silently closed her eyes.
Fogeltje
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 40

Postby Thoul » Sun Jun 24, '12, 2:45 am

As I recall, Mieu and Wren were around for the Devastation War. We don't know exactly when they came online, as far as I know. For the Japanese games, the Devastation War happens around the time of PSIV. That puts Demi around 300 years old when the war starts. And of course with the English games and the lack of the 1000 year difference, Mieu and Wren's part on the Alisa III wouldn't end until after PSIV.

I agree, Mieu's fate would depend on the ship. She'll stay with Rhys' family as long as possible. After that? Maybe she'll look for another Orakian ruler to follow or retreat from people once again, due to the pain of losing the people who have come to be her own family.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Fogeltje » Sun Jun 24, '12, 8:50 am

Thoul wrote:As I recall, Mieu and Wren were around for the Devastation War. We don't know exactly when they came online, as far as I know. For the Japanese games, the Devastation War happens around the time of PSIV. That puts Demi around 300 years old when the war starts. And of course with the English games and the lack of the 1000 year difference, Mieu and Wren's part on the Alisa III wouldn't end until after PSIV.

I agree, Mieu's fate would depend on the ship. She'll stay with Rhys' family as long as possible. After that? Maybe she'll look for another Orakian ruler to follow or retreat from people once again, due to the pain of losing the people who have come to be her own family.

If we take the time travel ending as the canon ending, then the question will be, was she remaining on Earth. The Earthmen destroyed their planet although we don't know if they actually blew it up or just made in uninhabitable. In that last case, suppose Mieu retreated to be alone, she might be left to rust on a lonely planet. It also makes you wonder if the Palmans mingled with the Earthmen and assimilated into their society or not.
"Rolf, there's no hope for me. If Neifirst is dead, I must die, too."
And in so saying, Nei silently closed her eyes.
Fogeltje
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 40

Postby Arctic-snowfox » Sun Jun 24, '12, 10:22 am

wren is a differnt story, i am convinced ps3 and ps4 wren are the same person. it wouldn't be hard to travel to zelan satelite in one of the endings...
Arctic-snowfox
Explorer
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star III