Page 5 of 7  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 28, '12, 10:05 am 
Tryphon wrote:And where did you hear this rumour ?

Nobody here ever heard it, and we can think people here know PS4 quite well. We can think too that PS designers are intelligent enough not to make a reference to a future event (not so sure, okay).

I've been told too that is you give polymithril (that mieu gave to you) to the Alis statue, she came back to life and joins your party.

hey hey! i heard that one too. i started on that before being told by one of my mates about mieus body...

PostPosted: Mon May 28, '12, 3:08 pm 
Polymeteral ? Like the liquid you use to dissolve all materials except Laconia in Phantasy Star 1 ? (you use it to find Hapsby in Bortevo village).

PostPosted: Mon May 28, '12, 4:29 pm 
Maybe it's in one of those japanese PSIV carts (US protoypes????)

PostPosted: Tue May 29, '12, 1:18 pm 
yeah maybe

PostPosted: Wed May 30, '12, 3:56 pm 
Quote:i need to get over my glitchshock. i hear a lot of rumours, like infinite tree enemies.

The infinite tree enemies is actually true.
You can fight them while you go to rescue Kyra in PSIV. They just keep coming and coming. When I first played I kept fighting them for an hour before I died and kept trying to kill them until I accidentally ran away. I felt like a fool after that. >.>

Last edited by Atlinsmere on Wed May 30, '12, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, '12, 9:55 pm 
ATLIN : I can understand how you must have felt ! Me I can't remember if I ran away on purpose...

PostPosted: Thu May 31, '12, 10:30 am 
whoops, you've triggered my glitchshock. thanks to you im gonna have nightmares about infinite trees...
according to my scource, mieu stays in alisa III. she just continues to serve rhys family line.
it makes sense coz how can mieu progress to ps iv if she is aboard alisa III and not motavia.

wren isn't to serve rhys, he goes on to motavia to create demi.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, '12, 12:38 pm 
Wren isn't to serve Rhys ? No he is really here to serve Rhys, programmed by Orakio to serve a descendant of...Orakio (if I'm not mistaken) : important to not that Wren in PSIII and Wren in PSIV isn't the same ! Their japanese names are totally differents (Shiren in PSIII and Fuoren in PSIV).
About Mieu's destiny I personnaly don't really have any idea but that's something I'll ry to think about later.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, '12, 1:42 pm 
Also, it's worth remember that PSIII actually happens around a thousand years after PSIV in the Japanese games. Demi was probably built a few hundred years before Mieu or PSIII's Wren.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, '12, 6:09 pm 
Thoul wrote:Also, it's worth remember that PSIII actually happens around a thousand years after PSIV in the Japanese games. Demi was probably built a few hundred years before Mieu or PSIII's Wren.

But weren't Mieu and Wren around for a very long time as well? Weren't they around in the Devastation War? Or am I mixing them up with Miun and Siren?

I think Mieu's ultimate fate is tied to the ultimate fate of their ship. I think the accepted theory is that the time travel ending is the canon one (making PSII and PSIII DF one and the same). If Rhys' line survived somehow, I'm sure they would have kept Mieu around. If it died out, then I'm not sure the if the Earthmen (we) had much use for an ancient cyborg. I bet Earth was technology advanced enough being not too interested in those cyborgs.

Page 5 of 7  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next