Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Tue May 15, '07, 1:18 am 
I've really enjoyed both Battlefront games. 2 is different enough from the first one that it still feels fun while keeping the good parts from the first.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, '07, 4:45 am 
I haven't played the first. I wanted to get it; the commercials I saw for it on TV looked pretty impressive. I just never got around to picking it up. So far, I'm liking Battlefront 2 pretty well, though. I found a strategy that allows me to defeat the AI in most maps, though a few still give me trouble.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, '07, 6:34 pm 
Now I'm working my way through Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap. This game was really hard to get my hands on, but I'm enjoying it a lot now that I finally have it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 4, '07, 4:46 am 
I'm currently playing Spyro: Year of the Dragon. It's not as good as the first or second, but for some reason I'm compelled to play it when I'm bored enough. :p

PostPosted: Thu Jul 5, '07, 8:57 pm 
I'm playing FF Tactics Advance now. I've tried it before, but never got very far into it. I'm trying to take it in little doses here and there. I think I didn't enjoy it very much in the past because I tried to play too much at once.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 6, '07, 2:46 pm 
I ended up dropping Spyro 3 for the first one -- I have to say, the first is SO much better. Always have preferred it and always will. :mrgreen:

Nothing's worse than playing a game and the entire time it feels like a chore. Probably one of the reasons why I traded DW7 for Star Ocean 2... :p

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, '07, 8:56 am 
I am currently playing Second Sight for the GameCube. Also been messing with Pokemon Emerald on a emulator.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, '07, 7:58 am 
I'm playing through Dragon Warrior III to test out my theory: whether or not it's possible to finish the game without any class changing whatsoever with my hero and three fighters. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, '07, 11:21 am 
After having finished PSIV, I decided to get back into PSI :) So far it's going rather well.

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2