Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 5, '08, 12:51 am 
Once you've read a book or are finished with it, what do you do with it? Do you put them on shelves to read later or in storage? Or do you trade them in to a book reseller, like trading in a video game?

I don't buy very many books, so I tend to keep most of mine. Text books when I was in college often got sold back to the college bookstore, when they would take them for a decent price. A few others went to eBay or storage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 5, '08, 12:56 am 
Since I mainly only read Manga when I'm done I put it on the shelf. I collect them so I wouldn't want to return them to a store after I was done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 5, '08, 3:27 am 
I usually keep them. Some books I get are used books anyway so selling them is not much of an option.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 5, '08, 6:33 am 
I keep them, any books I don't want I usually give away to other people or sell them for a cheap price.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 5, '08, 11:35 am 
I keep mine. I still got a collection of 39 Goosebumps books from when I was still in primary school lol. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 5, '08, 12:05 pm 
I usually keep mine. Like Lucas, I've still got a huge collection from when I was a kid. I did sell a bunch of textbooks off to the bookstore when I was a freshman in college, but I keep my current textbooks as a reference now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 5, '08, 3:25 pm 
Books I buy to read for fun I pretty much always keep. Textbooks...depends. Some I sell back. Others I keep either because I think they may help me in the future, because it's a book I actually want to keep, or because the bookstore won't buy it back.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]