Page 6 of 18  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, '09, 4:59 pm 
I'm watching Hell's Kitchen season 3. Love the show!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, '09, 9:59 am 
Still been watching Claymore. I plan to by Volume 5 soon because it gets released in Australia next Wednesday, the suspense :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, '09, 12:30 am 
The last thing I watched, that comes to mind, was Stargate Universe last Friday. I don't think I'm going to watch any more of it. That show is pretty boring.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, '09, 6:30 pm 
Recently got into CSI : Miami

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, '09, 3:15 am 
Just finished watching Princess Mononoke. It’s definitely one of my favourite Studio Ghibli anime films. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 9, '09, 2:33 am 
I've been watching Babylon 5 recently. The local library has the season sets for it (and lots of other shows) that can be checked out like books. I picked up season 2 last week and season 3 this week.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 5, '10, 1:47 pm 
Started watching Human Target. I think it's pretty awesome...like a review on it once said, "The 80's action hero is back". Best part, they tend to make fun of the fact they're ripping off the 80's action hero too. It also has Jackie Earle Haley who most recently played in the movie Watchmen.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 4, '10, 3:18 am 
Well over the last month I finally managed to get through the first season of Supernatural. My favourite episode was definitely the “Bloody Mary” one. I liked a few others too. I’m gonna start watching the second season maybe tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 4, '10, 5:34 am 
I'm currently watching Supernatural (Season 3) and Legend of the Seeker. I'm a few episodes behind though on LoTS. >.> I'm gonna have to watch that tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 4, '10, 2:07 pm 
Heroes and House. Don't remember what seasons.

Page 6 of 18  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next