Page 5 of 18  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, '09, 2:57 pm 
Well my wife, myself and a few friends of ours will be watching Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen tonight.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, '09, 6:27 am 
I'm currently watching the fifth season of Digimon. Which is Digimon Data Squad/Savers. I like it. Much better than Frontier(season 4) which was boring.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, '09, 12:45 pm 
Darkil wrote:Well my wife, myself and a few friends of ours will be watching Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen tonight.

It's a great movie Darkil me and my friends went to see it when it first opened in cinemas across Australia :wink: . I like it better than the first one personally. Also I think "The Fallen" looks like a Bionicle. :p

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, '09, 1:44 pm 
Lucas wrote:Also I think "The Fallen" looks like a Bionicle. :p

Lol I was thinking the same thing when I saw it. I definitely liked the movie though, it's progressing well even though I was mad that Devastator was just a giant "dinosaur". Other than a few things [which will always be there], it was awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, '09, 6:01 am 
I find myself watching alot of NAruto and Whose Line is it Anyway? lately... When I'm done Naruto, I'll probably switch to an anime that isn't mainstream.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, '09, 3:33 pm 
About the only things I've been watching lately are Eureka and Warehouse 13. I usually miss half the episode at that because I'm always busy doing something else and forget it's coming on. :hypnotized:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, '09, 5:41 pm 
Only things I've been watching as of late are Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow on MSNBC. As a note, we're not even bothering getting cable service in our apartment because we don't watch much TV, and Verizon DSL was the better choice for us for internet over Comcast cable. Everything I watch on TV I can get online either on a website or in a podcast, my roommate has a bunch of DVDs.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, '09, 11:46 am 
Watching Las Vegas. The tv show. It's pretty good! :up:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, '09, 8:47 am 
Last movie watched was Tomb Raider. It was okay it had a fair bit of action but otherwise it didn't really appeal to me. Am also on the look out for Claymore Volume 4 it should be getting released in Australia in the few days.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, '09, 5:21 pm 
Spongebob Squarepants.

Page 5 of 18  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next