Page 14 of 18  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, '11, 1:07 am 
Well, today, I found seasons 4 and 5 DVD sets of the 80s/90s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! It was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid. We'll see what I remember and if my views on the show/the characters are different now from when I was...I dunno how old, but pretty darn young.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, '11, 9:02 am 
I'm watching the Noein anime series. I've seen the first eleven episodes so far and I’m really enjoying it. The whole multi-dimensions thing is really intriguing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, '11, 3:01 am 
Well I finally finished watching all 24 episodes of Noein. What a phenomenal anime series, if only there was more animation out there with such deep storylines and complex characters. It really leaves you thinking long after the show is over.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, '11, 6:54 pm 
Been watching Code Monkeys on Netflix the past few days, its the most awesome show about a video game workplace ever.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, '11, 6:37 am 
I'm watching this totally awesome Casshan:Robot Hunter AMV I came across:

I can't stop watching it. It's that good.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, '11, 9:13 am 
I purchased X-Men: First Class on Thursday and ended up watching it Friday night after a hard week of work. Brilliant movie.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 2, '11, 5:46 am 
I've been watching the first season DVD of "Fringe", and I really like this show. Now, I'm going to watch the second season on DVD also in the next few days.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, '12, 12:03 pm 
A few weekends ago I purchased DVD collections of both the Super Mario World TV series and the Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 series. I won’t lie, the shows are cheesy and the animation is kinda lame in some scenes but I’m reliving my childhood watching these Mario cartoons.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, '12, 2:57 pm 
Lucas wrote:A few weekends ago I purchased DVD collections of both the Super Mario World TV series and the Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 series. I won’t lie, the shows are cheesy and the animation is kinda lame in some scenes but I’m reliving my childhood watching these Mario cartoons.

Ha ha, this is exactly how I feel watching my TMNT DVDs. The beauty of 90s hand drawn cartoons, right? Cheesy, bad animation, but nostalgia is nostalgia and it's still entertaining!

Speaking of which, I now have more of the original TMNT series...season 1 (and it came with some bonus episodes from the last season, which was completely...different, and not in a good way), season 2 and volume 1 of the very long season 3. Donatello is still by far my favorite turtle as he was when I was kid, but I like Raphael more than I remember, and he's probably my second favorite of the four. I liked Michelangelo when I was young, but now sometimes I kind of wish he'd shut up as he grates my nerves at time. I like Leonardo more than I remember as well.

I may pop in one of those DVDs sometime today now.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 7, '12, 5:31 am 
Okay, if this doesn't make you go "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!", then please tell me what will:

Page 14 of 18  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next