Page 13 of 18  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 1, '11, 6:57 pm 
I'm watching Star Trek: Deep Space 9 this week. It's one of the later seasons, #6 I believe. It's filled with star ship battles and war in space. Lots of explosions and action.


Top
PostPosted: Tue Mar 8, '11, 2:06 am 
Quote:The ironic thing is that she has the same voice actress in both this and the OVA (she doesn't sound too bad in the OVA though)


Forget what I said, Morrigan has a different VA in the cartoon than in the OVA.


Top
PostPosted: Wed Mar 9, '11, 8:09 pm 
As mentioned in my return topic...

Quote:Television wise, since I last visited I've been watching Supernatural, and on Netflix I've watched Robin Hood (Seasons 1-3), Survivors (Seasons 1-2), Heroes (Seasons 1-3, starting 4), Primeval (Seasons 1-2), and I also just started Avatar: The Last Airbender Book 1. Either way, I got my money's worth from Netflix.


However, I am now done season 4 of Heroes, sadly the show got canceled and it left off as an incomplete series. I have since then started Angel season one since I inherited season five from my late uncle. It's pretty epic so far and I completely forgot that Buffy the Vampire Slayer even existed.

I'm always looking for stuff to watch, so if it's on Netflix, I'm all for it.


Top
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, '11, 9:20 am 
Currently watching the second season of Birdy the Mighty Decode which is an awesome sci-fi anime series. I also watched District 9 last weekend I really enjoyed that movie too. The ending was a good ending but it was a little sad, I don’t know if I felt sorry for the main guy or for the aliens.


Top
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, '11, 1:32 am 
Lately I've been watching 1000 Ways to Die on Spike. It's very interesting but some of the deaths are pretty crazy.


Top
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, '11, 2:12 am 
Lucas wrote:Currently watching the second season of Birdy the Mighty Decode which is an awesome sci-fi anime series.


How was the first season of that? I think I saw it on Filmation's website or Hulu a couple of weeks ago. I almost started watching it, but something else came up at the time.


Top
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, '11, 7:48 am 
Thoul wrote:
Lucas wrote:Currently watching the second season of Birdy the Mighty Decode which is an awesome sci-fi anime series.


How was the first season of that? I think I saw it on Filmation's website or Hulu a couple of weeks ago. I almost started watching it, but something else came up at the time.


It's definitely worth a watch Thoul if your into anime or a sci-fi version of cops 'n robbers kind of thing. Not giving to much away the two main characters have to share the same body after a certain event making some pretty enjoyable twists and turns take place. :wink:


Top
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, '11, 11:29 pm 
I'm currently watching Chuck, season 1 dvd. It's sort of good. Better than I expected anyways.


Top
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, '11, 1:39 am 
Lucas wrote:It's definitely worth a watch Thoul if your into anime or a sci-fi version of cops 'n robbers kind of thing. Not giving to much away the two main characters have to share the same body after a certain event making some pretty enjoyable twists and turns take place. :wink:


Thanks, I might try it this weekend sometime. I'm almost out of interesting shows to get from the library here.


Top
PostPosted: Mon May 16, '11, 7:43 am 
About half way through watching Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I might finish the movie after work one afternoon this week. I like it, that’s for sure.


Top
 Page 13 of 18  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: