What are you watching?

Discussion of television, movies, and other forms of moving pictures.

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Feb 6, '08, 4:50 am

I'm watching the election coverage for Super Tuesday primary's. Right now, McCain is doing very well on the Republican side, but so is Huckabee. Romney is not doing all that great. On the Dem side, both Obama and Clinton are doing very well. It's still too close to call for the moment. I'm alternating between Fox news and Cnn.

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby SparkyIII » Wed Feb 6, '08, 10:43 pm

Death note lol
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Reno » Wed Feb 6, '08, 11:48 pm

SparkyIII wrote:Death note lol

Ah, How far are you? I'm watching the English dubs and just got to episode 15 I think.
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 18

Postby SparkyIII » Thu Feb 7, '08, 10:56 pm

Yeah something around there. What was the last thing you saw?
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Reno » Thu Feb 7, '08, 11:38 pm

SparkyIII wrote:Yeah something around there. What was the last thing you saw?

Misa was captured by L/Police and made a deal with Rem to relinquish ownership of the Deathnote, thus loosing her memories of it and all the people associated with it so that the police could not interrogate her and learn of Light's secret.
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 18

Postby Celeith » Fri Feb 8, '08, 9:45 pm

You guys should download the movies.. If ya want I can link ya to it. Basically the 2 movies are just the whole anime bunched up in like 2 1/2 hours each. Its real great, the actors put alot of effort and emotions into it. I can't wait for the next movie to come out this year. Its gonna be good I heard.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby SparkyIII » Sat Feb 9, '08, 1:06 am

Kaloes, that nearly kills all the suspense of watching the episodes though.

SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Nov 12, '08, 3:41 pm

So, I decided to go to youtube and watch a show which I haven't watched in years. So now I am currently watching Digimon Adventure.

Much better than Pokemon.

>.>

*Flees*
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Celeith » Thu Nov 13, '08, 4:14 pm

Trenzer wrote:So, I decided to go to youtube and watch a show which I haven't watched in years. So now I am currently watching Digimon Adventure.

Much better than Pokemon.

>.>

*Flees*

Must.. resist.. urge.. to.. kill.. Not.. resisting.. *gets sword*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Nov 13, '08, 7:15 pm

Get him Augmon! Use baby burner!
*flees*
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

PreviousNext

Return to Screen Scene