Page 22 of 30  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, '12, 4:19 pm 
I'm being obliged to listen music I don't like at my Maia's...

Nobody is perfect :p

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, '12, 10:16 pm 
Yes but that's a good obligation ! ^^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, '12, 8:20 am 
I've been in the mood for ambient music all day, so I'm listening to Z-Twig by Aphex Twin, 5:23 (AKA Maiden Voyage) by Global Communication, and Remote Viewing by Tangerine Dream

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, '12, 12:08 pm 
I'm listening to The Lord of the Rings, the music from the video game on the super Nintendo : did someone ever tried this game ? Have you ever listened to these fabulous musics ? :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, '12, 10:39 pm 
@Myau, no never :( But at least the soundtrack I will check.
@ Caged_Wolf: Nice to hear that here are some fellow metalheads \^^/ Awesome new signature ;)

Currently listenig to Iced Earth "When the night falls".

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, '12, 3:46 am 
I know there's a few other metalheads here too!

I can't seem to go a day without listening to Sabaton in the leadup to the concert. Oh well. Currently listening to a live recording of their song 'The Final Solution', which is about precisely what the title suggests. And it's a surprisingly beautiful song, about what just simply happened...and how unfortunate it was.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, '12, 10:31 am 
Ah, the Final Solution : superb song, no need to explain the title and the content...and you're right, it's a marvelous song...as a fan of history (as an ancien history student but history is really a passion : as is Video games and Phantasy Star history !:)) I love all their songs ( Cliffs of Gallipoli ? ah !!! Assault on Turkey during the 1WW).

@CRYS : try to listen to it ! Here are some links :
youtube.com/watch?v=Fz3euzGYg3c&fea ... ture=share
youtube.com/watch?v=7B1qe4lfiEs&fea ... ture=share
ENJOY !!!

PostPosted: Sat May 26, '12, 4:51 am 
Sabaton - Lejonet Fran Norden, the Swedish lyrics version of 'Lion from the North' from their new album. Which is pretty awesome. I downloaded the new album off the Amazon mp3 store and paid $10.99 total for both versions.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, '12, 10:36 am 
Ah ? There is a new album from Sabaton ? I'll check it !!:)

PostPosted: Sat May 26, '12, 1:35 pm 
Yes! It's at least out in the United States. Not sure if it's out in Europe yet though...I would think it is, since they're a European band. Sonata Arctica also has a new album out, which I also got off the Amazon mp3 store.

Page 22 of 30  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next