Page 20 of 24  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: What are you eating?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 5, '13, 10:58 pm 
Last night's dinner was steak and baked potaotes along with some fried green tomatoes and hot buttered rolls.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 9, '13, 4:42 pm 
For when I'm doing stuff with the computer, dried kiwi slices are occasionally favored. As far as I'm concerned, that stuff has just made most candy obsolete.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, '13, 11:28 am 
As for me, when I'm near my computer, it's nothing ! Because if I'm starting to eat something, it's going to make my keyboard dirty ! ;) But when I'm watching television (not very often those last times ! ;) ) I enjoy to eat eventually some crips (vinegar flavour ! For me the best of all ^^)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 8, '13, 4:23 am 
Tortilla chips, plain, no dip.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, '13, 5:34 pm 
I just finished eating a simple fruit salad for lunch with strawberries, cantaloupe, etc. Very tasty and good for you too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, '13, 2:11 am 
Dinner tonight was chicken nuggets, green beans, mashed potatoes, and coke. Simple, quick, and tasty.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, '13, 1:56 am 
peppermint candy for sore throat.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, '13, 2:08 am 
I'm stuffed. Family got together tonight to celebrate Christmas dinner and of course I had to sample a lot of stuff...ham, sweet potato soufflé, corn, slaw, cherry pie, fruitcake, and sweet tea to name just a few.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, '13, 11:08 am 
I was just eating some chocolates offered by some of my pupil's parent's for christmas ! And they are so good...Vive le chocolat ! ^^ :up:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 1, '14, 8:07 pm 
Just finished eating some of the traditional New Year's day dinner of Black Eye Peas, Turnip Greens, Cornbread, and Ham. Going to have a bit more later on today with some Cubed Steak and Mashed Potatoes and Buttered Rolls added. I already feel so full and ready to bust, lol. Oh, and I still have some Fruitcake leftover from Christmas for dessert if I don't get my Blackberry Cobbler made today. Whew, I will really need to go on a diet from all this holiday food after the holidays are really over!!!! :D

Page 20 of 24  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next