Page 21 of 24  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: What are you eating?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 5, '14, 7:00 pm 
I'm currently eating some marvelous chocolates ! I've recieved plenty of them from Christmas and New year's eve so that is fantastic as I LOVE chocolate ! Even if I don't eat too much of it (better for my health ! ;) )

PostPosted: Mon May 26, '14, 7:24 pm 
ate some brownies warm right out of the oven. yum.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 9, '14, 5:39 pm 
For breakfast I had a banana sandwich with a banana sliced on top of Miracle Whip smoothed on bread. Yummy!! Tea to drink.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 8, '14, 7:21 pm 
Just had a banana for breakfast at around 2 p.m. in the afternoon. Yeah, I know it's pitiful. Gotta get my waking and sleeping schedules straightened out somehow. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, '14, 7:47 pm 
Breakfast today (or late lunch) is a fruit salad with cantaloupe, watermelon, seedless red grapes, and banana. Enjoying the summer fruit while we still have it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, '15, 3:49 am 
Been a while since this topic was updated. Anyone try any good recipes lately? I just made a spiced winter fruit mix and topped it with some vanilla ice cream. The mix had sliced pears (I chose Bartlett), Asian pears*, and granny smith apples, with ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon and brown sugar. Yum!

*The recipe called for sliced quince, but I couldn't find quince at any of the nearby grocery stores, including Sprouts and Trader Joe's. :( Maybe Whole Foods has it?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, '15, 3:57 am 
Right now I'm snacking on some original Chex Mix. Cooked some barbecue chicken for dinner today and there will be plenty left over for tomorrow's dinner too.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, '15, 10:24 pm 
Well, let's see earlier this morning I had a banana for breakfast. Then around lunch I had some Fried Green Tomatoes along with a Dr. Pepper drink. After that I had a snack of 2 pieces of cantaloupe. I just finished off a box of Cracker Jack. Can you tell I'm trying to eat foods that don't have to be cooked. It's too hot to cook!!! :sunny:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, '15, 5:15 pm 
A few minutes ago I had a peanut butter and banana sandwich with some Sprite. It's either a late breakfast or an early lunch. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, '15, 7:11 pm 
a burger king whopper with everything

Page 21 of 24  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next