What are you currently playing?

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Postby Lucas » Thu Dec 11, '08, 12:07 am

Currently playing Extra mode on PSU currently my CAST is lv 65 (it takes so long to level up its frustrating :bang: ) and I found anothe SUV weapons which is pretty cool :yes:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Celeith » Sat Dec 13, '08, 4:27 pm

Well (I'm) not currently playing anything but my wife is currently playing FFVIII. She's on disk 3, right there at the end of it and I'm trying to help her get her Ultimate Weapons (Or at least the weapon before the Ultimate), and some magic drawn so her stats will be beefed up for the last disc. She asks me to help her in the storyline events sometimes and I tell her "No" because I find that she'll love the game more if she completes the storyline and sidequests herself. I only help with the card playing, item finding, and magic drawing only because I know for a fact how annoying doing all that is in that game so I don't want her to "Hate" the game because of those few things.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Dec 13, '08, 9:37 pm

I got two new games recently, both as Christmas gifts from my friends. My roommate gave me the first Metroid Prime and her boyfriend got me the newest Spyro game. Metroid Prime is amazing; it's like Morrowind, but sci-fi instead of fantasy. The controls take some time getting accustomed too, but I know once I really figure them out I will love this game. I've only gotten to the second world, though.

The new Spyro game...well, so far, I'm happy with it. They fixed most of the problems in the last game and added in some new stuff. I approve of the free flight, and if the worlds open up like reviews say they do, I will be pleased. Plus, I can never complain about any game where there's two player co-op.

I'm also chipping away at Earthbound...just finished Moonside last night.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Celeith » Mon Dec 15, '08, 3:15 pm

Well I'm so proud of my wife. It may have taken her 6 months (Zomg its the 90's gaming all over again) to beat the game but she finally did it. She beat FFVIII with a party of Rinoa Lvl 47, Squall Lvl 70, Quistis Lvl 45 and only got 1 ultimate weapon which was by pure luck *yay Ruby Dragon dropping energy crystals lol*

So now that she's done with FFVIII I'm up to playing a game now. I gotta finish my list first so I'll probably try to finish .hack G.U. vol.2 first. Then I'll move on, so thats what I'm currently playing ^_^
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby hugues » Sun Dec 21, '08, 12:35 am

I started playing Sims Castaway on the DS yesterday. We're under a foot of snow so I was suddenly in the mood for something tropical. It's not bad, a little repetitive but also interesting. Most of my time has been spent trying to grow plants
hugues
Android
Android

Achievements: 32

Postby Tsunami » Mon Dec 22, '08, 4:13 pm

PSOBB. Lots and lots of PSO until the Christmas event is over (yay presents and mag cells!), then I need a long break from the game. :lol:

As far as consoles go, haven't touched a game in awhile. :(
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby Celeith » Tue Dec 23, '08, 4:53 pm

Heh Tsunami you've waited all year for this event, you goin for that hamburger mag now aren't ya?
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Tsunami » Wed Dec 24, '08, 2:30 pm

Kaloes wrote:Heh Tsunami you've waited all year for this event, you goin for that hamburger mag now aren't ya?
Yeah! ^^ I finally got it and my Kaitahba mag, after I used Kit of Hamburger, went from level 50 to 200 in a few days due to the faster feedings. :mrgreen: I also made sure to collect some other mag cells for my other characters, too.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Postby Celeith » Wed Dec 24, '08, 3:11 pm

Congrats Tsu, I know you've been waiting a long time for it. Now whenever I get internet back I hope to rejoin in a online game, maybe it'll be PSO.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Tsunami » Sun Dec 28, '08, 7:32 pm

Thanks Kaloes. :) Surprised you're not sick of PSO too, though. Seems like all my other friends are. xD

On another note, been playing BoF3 again (since I finally got a working PSOne). Decided to just resume my last save, despite being right before the last boss of the game. :D May as well grind a few levels and finally beat it!
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming