What are you currently playing?

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Postby Celeith » Thu Sep 4, '08, 3:45 pm

Online games kinda bore me now. I occasionally play but not as much as I use to growing up. Now when I try playing a new game its all, go here, level there, go back here, travel there, level here, get pk'd if the server has pk, rinse and repeat. I got tired of it after so long.. Sorry only venting my anger out on online games because Square-Enix decided to change their security measurements and now I cannot log into my account of 5 years because of them making everyones passwords up to 8-10 characters long and they never sent me my email. So i've lost those years and I tried starting on a new account but I just couldnt bring myself to do it. It was sooooo slow >.<
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby luke » Thu Sep 25, '08, 4:37 am

i'm playing ffviii with my girlfriend at the moment. we finished the first disc in under a week, so it looks like we'll be done mid-october!
cooper, today you remind me of a small mexican chihuahua
luke
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 9

Postby Celeith » Thu Sep 25, '08, 3:00 pm

luke wrote:i'm playing ffviii with my girlfriend at the moment. we finished the first disc in under a week, so it looks like we'll be done mid-october!

Hah awsome Luke, me and my wife are also playing FFVIII. She got to the second disk before I did but that was only because I took my time to get all my magic and she didn't. Plus I went around playing tons of cards and levelling up so I could aquire everyone except Irvines Ultimate Weapon on Disk 1, I know, I probably broke my game now by doing that but ehh I don't care. I just wanted to see if the rumors were true on getting the Ultimate Weapons on Disc 1.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby luke » Sun Oct 5, '08, 7:05 pm

we totally ignored the card game. i consider my girlfriend and i to be of reasonable intelligence, and that game made zero sense to either of us. we're trying to place walk-through-free.
cooper, today you remind me of a small mexican chihuahua
luke
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 9

Postby Lemina » Mon Oct 6, '08, 2:09 am

Currently, I'm playing Tales of Destiny: Director's cut version. Very fun game, but let me tell you; it's a total drag not to understand a single word that the characters are saying. It also makes solving puzzles utter heck. The battle system is amazing though! Best battle system that I've played~

Credits to Altin for the sig. Thank you dude! ^_^
Lemina
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 29

Postby Celeith » Wed Oct 8, '08, 5:24 pm

Lemina wrote:Currently, I'm playing Tales of Destiny: Director's cut version. Very fun game, but let me tell you; it's a total drag not to understand a single word that the characters are saying. It also makes solving puzzles utter heck. The battle system is amazing though! Best battle system that I've played~

How long have you had the game? I've had the original Tales of Destiny Remake for about a year now and I've been wanting to get the Directors Cut for so long. Lemme ask this, did you import a ps2 or did you get swap magic or any other mod for your ps2 so it could play the game? Also do you plan on getting Tales of Destiny 2, Rebirth, Symphonia(PS2), and Abyss(J)?
Cele~Chan Streaming
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby hugues » Wed Oct 22, '08, 1:24 am

To make a long story short - I had to stay off my feet over the weekend. As a result I played an insane amount of Phantom Hourglass. I figure I got through 3/4 of the game. It's fun except for this one dungeon that you have to go through several times (trying not to leak any spoilers here). I'm on my 5th or 6th run through and I'm totally sick of it.

Other than that it's a decent game, good follow-up to Wind Waker. The graphics look great for a DS game and play control is totally unique.
hugues
Android
Android

Achievements: 32

Postby Wolf Bird » Wed Oct 22, '08, 6:22 pm

Ever since last Friday and the release of the translated Mother 3 patch, that's all I've been playing. I'm in chapter 5 right now, and it seems I need to get some levels before advancing since basic enemies keep kicking my butt where I am. So far...loving it. :D It certainly keeps in the spirit of Earthbound, but it is a bit more serious and a little less absurd in most ways. But only a little. I'm so glad to keep seeing things I recognize from Earthbound, such as enemies, music, NPC sprites, etc. But it's still clearly its own thing. I also keep recognizing some music from the New Pork City level in Brawl, though I can think of two that I haven't heard yet in Mother 3 but are in Earthbound. Granted, I'm far from the end of the game, so I may hear them yet.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Thoul » Wed Oct 22, '08, 11:46 pm

hugues wrote:It's fun except for this one dungeon that you have to go through several times (trying not to leak any spoilers here). I'm on my 5th or 6th run through and I'm totally sick of it.

Yeah, that place is kind of annoying. Eventually you get the option to skip parts of it or go through more quickly using various tools. I think it was an interesting idea to have a dungeon that you revisit, but they went a little overboard on it.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Atlinsmere » Wed Nov 12, '08, 5:41 am

I am currently playing Assassins Creed, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and The Legend of Dragoon.
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming