What are you currently playing?

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Re: What are you currently playing?

Postby myau56 » Fri Mar 9, '12, 10:32 am

Jogurt has always be very weak and a special character : not really fun to play so...why play this new game plus centered on this character ?
And what is Nico Douga Douga ??

Never Mind for the good luck but thanks...for the thank you ! ;)

@ THOUL : Good luck for the following.
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby tilinelson2 » Fri Mar 9, '12, 3:59 pm

I've started Final Fantasy XIII-2. I hope it keeps all the good elements from XIII.
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby Lucas » Mon Mar 12, '12, 9:30 am

Well I acquired SF x Tekken on the weekend. The shop I purchased it from “Gametraders” actually gave me a faulty game case the centre button in the middle which holds the disc was broken, but I never realised until I got home (It was a brand new game too). I couldn’t be bothered driving all the way back into town to sort it out, guess I’ll just live with it for now.

All that crap aside it’s a marvellous game. Akuma plays so well loving his Misogi ultra move to, but it irks me a little that his Misogi has gone from an elbow attack to a face grab in this game, either way it looks epic. I’m also having a lot of fun playing as Toro the white cat, he’s a character exclusive to the PS3 version of the game, he plays like Ryu but has short range and his attacks seem a little weaker but he’s incredibly fun to use.

I haven’t tried too many of the Tekken characters out yet, but I did play around with Kazuya for a bit he seems rather awesome. Yoshimitsu is good too, he’s actually the only character I do good with in Tekken 6 (I suck at the Tekken fighting games when compared to Street Fighter ones).The character rivals scenes and endings in this game far surpasses the half-done jobs in MVC3 as well. It’s been a fun fighter so far, my mates and I played it for around three hours on Saturday night. ;)

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby myau56 » Mon Mar 12, '12, 10:44 am

Never really liked Tekken so if I buy the game one day, sure I'll test first all the Street Fighter characters and maybe never played with Tekken one...but not sure !
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Postby Lucas » Wed Mar 21, '12, 3:00 am

Well I’ve gone back to playing HyperDimension Neptunia mk2. I’m about twenty hours in now and at the beginning of chapter 5. I’ve also recruited two of the four goddesses the first being Neptune and I also had enough shares to recruit Noire which was good because in the first game I missed out on getting her. My favourite character is still 5pb; she fights her enemies with an electric guitar now how cool is that! ;)

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby myau56 » Wed Mar 21, '12, 10:15 am

I'm quasi at the end of...Phantasy Star I ! The version with the english retranslation ! Very nice one with all tyhe japanese names and dialogues. I'm in Baya Marlay (like it's translated in the game) : just put my hands on The Miracle Key after having collected the Crystal : all my characters are at level 3 except Alisa but it's just a matter of time :)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Postby Flames of Yagami » Thu Apr 12, '12, 3:19 am

Right now I'm playing Super Mario All Stars + Mario World, Red Dead Redemption, and Yoshi's Island. I've also been playing some Arkham Asylum/City every once in a while. I got the platinum trophy in both of them not to long ago, and now I'm starting Catwoman's challenge maps in City.
Flames of Yagami
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 212

Postby myau56 » Thu Apr 12, '12, 8:22 am

I have finished (at last !!) Ace Attorney Apollo Justice ! What a marvelous game, like all the games of this FANTASTIC serie ! (I'll come back on it sonner or later !;)).
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Apr 25, '12, 8:57 am

Ah, the mention of those Mario games above makes me want to play Mario again. I've been playing some Plants & Zombies online for awhile and thinking about taking a break from that for awhile.
Good Friday ~ March 29, 2024

:rose: Happy 26th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo~Founded April 01, 1997 :rose:

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby myau56 » Wed Apr 25, '12, 9:57 pm

Never really played the Mario serie, as I'm not too fond of it : more Sonic than Mario but it's a very good serie indeed. Need to play and finish some of the games with Luigi ! And the same about Zelda.
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming