What are you currently playing?

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Re: What are you currently playing?

Postby Thoul » Sat Feb 25, '12, 10:49 pm

myau56 wrote:So in PSG1..you need to speak to very specifically NPC to "set a flag" as you said and be able to discover some objects or dragons ? I didn't know that !

Yes, it makes the game much more difficult for those who can't read Japanese like me. The roadpass in particular gives a lot of people trouble. For that you have to talk to someone in Parolit, then certain people in Scion in a certain order, then the shop keeper who sells it. And you have to talk to all of these people multiple times. :faint: Kaloes has a post on here somewhere detailing the process, I believe. I expect the Casba dragon is similar.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby myau56 » Sun Feb 26, '12, 9:55 am

Ok now I understand it better ! And in a certain order for some items ? argh ! Better to have a sorta walkthrough when playing this game in japanese..I can read it a litt le (hiragana and katakana and some (very few) kanjis but here...:(
I'll search for the post from Kaloes and I know that there is a walkthrough on the game but didn't want to spoil it too much ^^
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Lucas » Mon Mar 5, '12, 9:22 am

I’m currently playing HyperDimension Neptunia Mk2 on my Ps3. I’m only about 3 hours in though, I haven’t had enough spare time to dedicate to my RPGs lately. I’m also still playing Mortal Kombat 2, which I beat using Scorpion recently I felt so accomplished! :lol:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby myau56 » Mon Mar 5, '12, 11:40 am

I'm currently playing Shining Force Resurrection of the Dark Dragon on Gameboy Advance : I have never finished the first SF but the second ! :)
Last edited by myau56 on Mon Mar 5, '12, 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Postby enigmaopoeia » Mon Mar 5, '12, 1:43 pm

Good luck on that, myau56! I too was playing Shining Force: Resurrection of Dark Dragon not long ago, however I got overwhelmed with other games. I was trying to do a Jogurt Ending playthrough. One of these days, I will see that ending with that critter! *shakes fist*

As of now, I haven't been playing any games. I am currently busy working with my friend and fan translating the original PC-98 Corpse Party, as well as all of the fan games. It's going along swimmingly. <3

To be on topic, the last game I played was Phantasy Star IV. Got Raja to join my team and I love this crazy guy!
~ enigmaopoeia
enigmaopoeia
Hunter
Hunter

Achievements: 33

Postby myau56 » Mon Mar 5, '12, 3:38 pm

Thanks for the good luck message :)
I still have the cartridge on GBA but I'm playing it back from the beginning through an emulator. Jogurt ending ? Good luck !

Yep you seem to be very busy because you're less on this forum during those last day : so good luck for all your projects !

Ah Su Raja is indeed a very funny old man ! Viva dezorians !:)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Postby enigmaopoeia » Mon Mar 5, '12, 8:56 pm

myau56 wrote:I still have the cartridge on GBA but I'm playing it back from the beginning through an emulator. Jogurt ending ? Good luck !

Yeah, I used to own the cartridge that I have long since sold. Now I am playing the game in New Game + with a character you couldn't get in previous modes. Unfortunately, I'm not that crazy about him. He seems very weak compared to my current party.

To get the Jogurt Ending, you will have to find Jogurt in all of his hiding spots throughout the town maps. It is so obscure, there are rarely any English information about it. I have saw the ending on NICO NICO DOUGA, so I knew it was possible. Unless they removed it from the American version. :worried:

myau56 wrote:Yep you seem to be very busy because you're less on this forum during those last day : so good luck for all your projects !

Thank you so much~! :happy_marle:
~ enigmaopoeia
enigmaopoeia
Hunter
Hunter

Achievements: 33

Postby Thoul » Mon Mar 5, '12, 9:51 pm

I'm still working on Generation 1. I did finally get past the Casba Dragon bit, but haven't played in several days. My next stop when I pick the game back up is Tajim's cave.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Wolf Bird » Tue Mar 6, '12, 3:15 am

I JUST finished Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction. Somewhat surprise ending, quite good. If it wasn't late at night, I'd start a game of Skyrim or Saints Row 2, but it's late, so hold off on that for now. So instead I'll kill time with some Little Big Planet.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Celeith » Tue Mar 6, '12, 7:02 am

Somewhat playing Final Fantasy XIV, waiting for Tales of Graces to come out.
Enjoy this image of my Miqo'te ^_^
Attachments
417040_377212875635646_100000408098778_1304490_562399964_n.jpg
417040_377212875635646_100000408098778_1304490_562399964_n.jpg (65.48 KiB) Viewed 2914 times
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming