What are you currently playing?

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Re: What are you currently playing?

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Dec 31, '11, 3:20 pm

Now that Christmas is over and I'm done drawing for a while, I've been playing more Skylanders. Yeah...that was 35 bucks extremely well spent for the starter set, and at this point I've spent probably about 70 on more characters and an adventure pack (not counting a three pack my boyfriend got me for Christmas). I enjoy it enough I'm actually going to pursue getting all the characters eventually as I'm a completionist, although not all are available yet. Getting a air Skylander has been a pain, as only two are released (I think) and both are rare, but I've managed to get all the other elemental groups. I found a three pack on Amazon fairly cheap that had one air Skylander...in fact, that three pack with the air Skylander and two others was cheaper than the air Skylander alone. Figure that one out!
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Lucas » Tue Jan 24, '12, 9:00 am

Jumping back and forth between a couple of games since this year has started: ;)

Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)
SNK Arcade Classics 0 (PSP)
Street Fighter Alpha 3: MAX (PSP)
Dark Souls (PS3)

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby myau56 » Tue Jan 24, '12, 10:45 am

Actually, i'm in a intense retrogaming period ! All the Phantasy Stars (and many in different versions ! : PS1 in three different versions(!!!), the second, three and four and the two on Game Gear (at last!) and the eight PSII text adventures !!! But many others games on my Pandora console (did someone have one ? :) ) : lot of old games to test !

Need to continue Assasin's Creed II too but my XBOX360 is out...need to repair it... :(
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Wolf Bird » Thu Jan 26, '12, 11:05 pm

Well, I got a PS3 for my birthday. I got 4 games for it right with the system, and Gamestop was doing a buy 2 get 1 used sale last weekend (and I also now have 2 coupons). So yeah. 8 new games for the PS3 and more to come in the future. I got Ratchet and Clank Future (Tools and Destruction and Crack in Time), Marvel vs. Capcom (played it some with my boyfriend, and Amaterasu rules as I expected her to), Saints Row 2, Lord of the Rings: Conquest, Skyrim, and LA Noire. Currently I'm playing Tools of Destruction and LA Noire. Yeah...Skylanders got aside for the time being, and I was pretty close to the end too. >_>
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Postby myau56 » Fri Jan 27, '12, 10:16 am

While playing on my DSI XL, I'm currently playing (at last !!) Dragon Quest VI ! Really good game, like all the draques 4 to 6 on the DS.
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Postby Thoul » Thu Feb 2, '12, 2:46 am

I bought a new video card for my PC and it came in the mail today. I gave Bionic Commando another test run (after failing way back in July). It works plays very well now. I'm looking forward to experimenting with some more recent PC games in the coming months. I might get Skyrim or Kingdoms of Alamur later.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby myau56 » Thu Feb 2, '12, 8:39 am

Currently, I'm on a Mega CD playing session : after Shining Force CS, I also play Sonic CD (at last too ! Never tried it before) : very good game, even if, (for a CD version), the sound isn't so great as as I expected it to be but good indeed.
Last edited by myau56 on Tue Feb 7, '12, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Postby enigmaopoeia » Tue Feb 7, '12, 5:17 am

I am currently playing Final Fantasy [NES] and Phantasy Star III [GEN] for the Virtual Console on the Wii.
~ enigmaopoeia
enigmaopoeia
Hunter
Hunter

Achievements: 33

Postby myau56 » Tue Feb 7, '12, 9:32 am

Very good choices ! I'm actually on other games : just tried The Immortal on magadrive and.. too hard ! I hate very hard games ;)
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Postby Wolf Bird » Tue Feb 7, '12, 10:39 pm

Been settling almost exclusively on LA Noire as of late. And I'm quite sure I'm near the end of the story, though I haven't gotten everything. However, once I finish the story, I'll probably shelve it for the time being and eventually go back for some of the extras and to replay cases where I messed something up or missed something.

Then I may focus on Tools of Destruction or try one of my other PS3 games.

Wolf Bird

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming