What are you currently playing?

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Jan 1, '08, 4:31 am

My next project on AOM, is to make two scenarios, one is a movie version of Macbeth XDDDDDDDD, the other is the sequel to my other movie.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Thoul » Wed Jan 9, '08, 9:43 pm

I've been concentrating on Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones for GBA lately. I really enjoy the mechanics in this series, but that permanent character death can be so annoying.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Heikabuchi » Mon Jan 14, '08, 6:40 pm

Bioshock.
Heikabuchi
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 42

Postby Celeith » Mon Jan 14, '08, 7:51 pm

Sacred Stones is actually easier than the other one IMO
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Celeith » Mon Jan 14, '08, 10:15 pm

I've been randomizing between Phantasy Star Generations II and Tales of Destiny R, i probably should get back into playin english games.. seriously on ToD i've actually begun to understand what the hell they're saying :x
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Thoul » Tue Feb 5, '08, 6:33 am

I picked up some cheap games at K-mart this weekend, since they've put a lot of their old stock on clearance. First up for play is Dragon Blade for the Wii. It's pretty fun, for a simple hack n' slash.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Tue Feb 5, '08, 10:48 pm

Hmmm, ya know, I haven't touched a video game in....I don't know how long! Creepy, I'm usually stuck on em.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Celeith » Wed Feb 6, '08, 12:34 am

I kinda went back and started playing Suikoden II again.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Postby Snorb » Fri Feb 22, '08, 9:39 pm

Recently downloaded the MS-DOS version of Ultima III: Exodus. It's... uh, unique for a game made in 1983.
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Wolf Bird » Fri Feb 22, '08, 9:54 pm

I'm playing through Okami for the third time now. I keep discovering silly little things and I just can't get enough of this game, as my avatar may suggest. It has nothing to do with the fact that you play as a wolf, I swear! :D
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming