Page 5 of 55  [ 546 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 55  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 1, '08, 4:31 am 
My next project on AOM, is to make two scenarios, one is a movie version of Macbeth XDDDDDDDD, the other is the sequel to my other movie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 9, '08, 9:43 pm 
I've been concentrating on Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones for GBA lately. I really enjoy the mechanics in this series, but that permanent character death can be so annoying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, '08, 6:40 pm 
Bioshock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, '08, 7:51 pm 
Sacred Stones is actually easier than the other one IMO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, '08, 10:15 pm 
I've been randomizing between Phantasy Star Generations II and Tales of Destiny R, i probably should get back into playin english games.. seriously on ToD i've actually begun to understand what the hell they're saying :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 5, '08, 6:33 am 
I picked up some cheap games at K-mart this weekend, since they've put a lot of their old stock on clearance. First up for play is Dragon Blade for the Wii. It's pretty fun, for a simple hack n' slash.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 5, '08, 10:48 pm 
Hmmm, ya know, I haven't touched a video game in....I don't know how long! Creepy, I'm usually stuck on em.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 6, '08, 12:34 am 
I kinda went back and started playing Suikoden II again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, '08, 9:39 pm 
Recently downloaded the MS-DOS version of Ultima III: Exodus. It's... uh, unique for a game made in 1983.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, '08, 9:54 pm 
I'm playing through Okami for the third time now. I keep discovering silly little things and I just can't get enough of this game, as my avatar may suggest. It has nothing to do with the fact that you play as a wolf, I swear! :D

Page 5 of 55  [ 546 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 55  Next