What are you currently playing?

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Postby Celeith » Mon Dec 29, '08, 4:07 pm

Heh do what I did Tsunami, restart the whole game for the enjoyment of it ^_^ as well as getting every single item, weapon, armor, accessory, master skill, enemy skill, and training your characters completely different.. IE: Nina going under Bunyan for about 20 levels lol
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Darkil » Wed Dec 31, '08, 10:32 pm

Currently I'm bouncing between PSU, Fable 2, Fallout 3, Last Remnant and Chrono Trigger DS. I really need to pick up Star Wars TFU again and play the Jedi Temple DLC.
Shhh my common sense is tingling
Darkil
Dezorian
Dezorian

Achievements: 54

Postby Wolf Bird » Thu Jan 1, '09, 2:33 am

Right now I'm playing Metroid Prime (first one), Twilight Princess, and plenty of Brawl while my brother is home since we can have fun on teams.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Atlinsmere » Thu Jan 1, '09, 7:27 am

I am currently playing Phantasy Star IV, Mirror's Edge, and LittleBigPlanet
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby pitohui » Fri Jan 2, '09, 11:08 am

Last week I finished up Phantasy Star IV (on the PS2 collection) and Chrono Trigger DS. This week I've been playing Phantasy Star Zero and a lot of Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams for some reason. I also downloaded Wild Arms and Suikoden off of PSN, and will get to them in time. I already own the Suikoden I+II compilation for the PSP, but it'd be nice to play it in English for a change.

Oh, and I'm battling the demons that are trying to get me back into FFXI.
pitohui
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 14

Postby Thoul » Fri Jan 2, '09, 2:23 pm

Since Christmas, I've been alternating between a few games, mostly concentrating on Metroid Prime 3 and Lego Batman. I should probably start over on Metroid, since I missed some stuff early on, but I doubt I will.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Celeith » Fri Jan 2, '09, 4:15 pm

Since Christmas I've been playing Star Ocean: The First Departure

I think I'm pretty far in it, maybe already near the end lol.. I heard its not a very long game.
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Wolf Bird » Fri Jan 2, '09, 4:25 pm

Some humorous moments last night from when my brother and were playing brawl together. He finally decided to test himself as Sonic against me as Ness (surprise surprise). He kept attempting to jump behind me and hit me with Sonic's back kick, but he kept missing. He finally just gave it up and exclaimed 'You're too short to hit with this!' And it's true, Sonic's foot did keep hitting the air JUST above Ness' head, as it seems Sonic can't get the kick out quick enough to hit a small target like Ness before hitting the ground.

A little later, he tried a spin dash, and we he got close, he jumped, which is probably a good move to try and catch someone off guard who tries to dodge by jumping. But I ducked instead and he sailed harmlessly over my head. And we both just laughed for about a minute.

Once he leaves, though, back to Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime...and writing a personal statement and editing my resume to send off to grad schools, as one I need to mail off before I go back to school for my last semester.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Atlinsmere » Mon Jan 12, '09, 12:52 am

Since my last one I've been playing Mirror's Edge, LittleBigPlanet, Phantasy Star IV, and Skate (Before the big Skate 2 release YAY!)
A simple text based signature? That's impossible!
Atlinsmere

Achievements: 392

Postby Thoul » Tue Jan 13, '09, 5:40 am

I rented Enchanted Arms for the 360, so for the next few days I'm playing that.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming