Page 4 of 55  [ 546 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 55  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, '07, 2:18 am 
Thoul wrote:
hugues wrote:I just started Ys VI for the PS2 which is OK so far. In the first part of the game you're playing "message boy" for a pair of sisters, kinda annoying. I hope it picks up but will probably play through it either way (there will always be some off-hour phone calls to deal with).

Is that the Ark of whatchamacallit game? I've been wanting to get that one. Ys has always interested me, but the only game I've actually played was Ys III on SNES.

Yeah that one, it's alright. If you liked Ys III then you'll probably like this too. If you preferred Ys I, II, or IV then it's good but not great (at least from what I've seen so far). Like the rest of the series the soundtrack is solid but the game hasn't really blown me away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, '07, 9:27 pm 
STILL playing Oblivion. I may even finish the main quest!

I also picked up the new Zelda game on the DS. Very enjoyable!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 6, '07, 11:45 pm 
Right now I am still finishing up Asasians Creed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 7, '07, 6:20 am 
Back on to Age of Mythology, trying to make movies with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, '07, 3:57 am 
Even though I've played all the Phantasy Star games, I either played them too long ago to remember everything about them or played them so far apart that the meaning of the prequel dulled. So I'm now in the process of playing all Phantasy Star games in order, and then the side games (All but the PSO/PSU)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, '07, 9:16 pm 
I have made a successful movie in this game, THE CAMERA HATES ME!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, '07, 5:32 pm 
^ You putting them up on YouTube?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, '07, 4:47 am 
I've never liked youtube...don't have an account even. XD Its me, Im not a very trusting person....Some of my best friends that I've known for more than 3 years I still don't trust. XDDDDDD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, '07, 2:39 pm 
Alright, I gave up on Ys VI. I'm at the second-to-last boss and he's too difficult, it's just not fun at this point. I read some FAQs and I'm at a high enough level and everything, he's just a royal pain.

So I decided to fire up GTA: Vice City Stories instead. I didn't expect to get hooked on these games. I saw the original Vice City for $6 used at GameStop and decided to give it a try. I figured I'd at least enjoy driving around listening to 80s music. I ended-up getting hooked on the open environment and countless side-quests. I really don't care for the excessive violence but the complete freedom you have in those games is too much to resist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, '07, 10:50 pm 
I hate when that happens. Getting to a boss and finding out you have to grind for a while to become strong enough to defeat it really takes the fun out of a game for me. There's a number of games I didn't finish because of that, going all the way back to Dragon Warrior.

Lately I've been giving Super Mario Galaxy a spin. It's pretty fun. Very different from most other games, in that way Nintendo has of doing things.

Page 4 of 55  [ 546 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 55  Next