Page 10 of 36  [ 354 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 36  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, '14, 11:20 pm 
**Looks at the last few posts**

Heeeeeey. There are PC gamers here? Where have you all been hiding?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, '14, 12:06 am 
Well, I've been hiding in my Steam list. Where have you been hiding S4Blade? :P

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, '14, 2:06 am 
I played, like, Warcraft 2 and Starcraft back in the day. And, uh, Lords of the Realm 2...looking back, I think the only kinds of game I ever played on PC were strategy games! Pretty good platform for it, though.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, '14, 2:40 am 
Atlinsmere wrote:Well, I've been hiding in my Steam list. Where have you been hiding S4Blade? :P

I've been hiding in crappy MMOs. Mostly

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, '14, 9:13 pm 
Eh, I don't do a whole lot of PC gaming because usually my PC is either too weak or too advanced for the games I want to try, or I'm busy with other things. But then Steam came along and I got a relatively decent PC and video card, so I picked up a bunch of just slightly old games that I still haven't played. :sweat:

I never really got into MMOs - I tried with a few back in the day, but they were money sinks not worth the cost compared to what I got back out of them. Haven't really played any strategy games worth remembering since StarCraft 2. I'm just not a PC multiplayer kind of person.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, '14, 4:15 am 
See I'm the opposite. I prefer doing my online gaming on my PC, and I'm not crazy about doing it on my consoles. I guess it's whatever you are used to. I loooove MMOs. Even bad MMOs sometimes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, '14, 9:14 am 
For me when it comes to MMO's, I either get bored really quick, or sink too many hours into it then spontaneously play another game and forget about it. I do most of my online gaming on PC too, though I don't mind a few online games on consoles. Grand Theft Auto Online, Warframe, DC Universe Online, and Destiny (Beta) to name a few.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, '14, 2:42 am 
What MMOs have you played Atlinsmere? I usually only like fantasy based MMORPGs like WOW and Guild Wars 2.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, '14, 8:02 am 
I've played a lot in the past ten years. That's when I started to become interested in PC gaming. Runescape, AdventureQuest Worlds were some earlier ones. But later on I played Phantasy Star Online, Ragnarok Online 2, RaiderZ, Defiance, Tera, APB Reloaded, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Neverwinter, Tales of Pirate II, Runes of Magic and of course the previously mentioned MMOs, GTAO, Warframe, DCUO and Destiny.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, '14, 7:32 pm 
Weee... MMOs! I wish I could get all that time back, I could most likely have completed a PhD with that time and this not even close to be exaggeration.

I played way, WAY too much of the following: Everquest, WoW, Rift, SWTOR, CoH/CoV.

I also played "reasonable" amounts of: DAoC, Everquest2, The Secret World, Champions Online, Warhamer Online, LOTRO, Guild Wars 1 and 2. Maybe some more that I forget.

I also played PSO for ungodly amounts of time even though it's more of a multiplayer RPG and not really a MMO.

Page 10 of 36  [ 354 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 36  Next