What are you currently playing? Part 2

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Re: What are you currently playing? Part 2

Postby S4Blade » Fri May 9, '14, 12:31 am

I'm not sure. I've never used any Ad-hoc features for multiplayer gaming. I still use hard wired network connections for my online games. I don't think I've ever put a portable gaming system online for gaming purposes. Only for updates and game downloads.
Last edited by S4Blade on Fri May 9, '14, 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently Playing: Nothing

S4Blade
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 39

Postby Prince Rhys 83 » Fri May 9, '14, 1:56 am

Well I just got my copy of PSP2 today. I just started chapter 7 of my CAST replay, so maybe I can finish and get the good ending by the weekend, and then start playing PSP2. I look forward to some great party action.
Prince Rhys 83
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 27

Postby S4Blade » Fri May 9, '14, 10:13 am

How long did it take you to get through the story mode the first time?

S4Blade
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Postby Wolf Bird » Fri May 9, '14, 2:03 pm

I just started the indie game Thomas Was Alone last night. Still on finals, so not doing anything that will get me too involved emotionally/timewise, and this seems perfect. You play as blocks, doing different platforming puzzles. Some blocks are tall, others short, they can jump different amounts, get to different places, and you have to switch between them and use them all to get each block to its own portal. Pretty interesting, I was enjoying it.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby Prince Rhys 83 » Sat May 10, '14, 9:24 am

VistaBlade wrote:How long did it take you to get through the story mode the first time?

It took me around 45 hours the first time, but that's cause I was spending a LOT of time looking for Mikunas sets. Now with my CAST, it's going to be around a 20 hour finish, hopefully.

Updating my post again cause I was able to win with the Meseta Fury PA again. :D Final time, 18:51:05 with a level 52 Hunter.

Used two scape dolls at Helga's guards, damn those guards being harder than Dulk Fakis!
Last edited by Prince Rhys 83 on Sat May 10, '14, 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Prince Rhys 83
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Postby S4Blade » Sat May 10, '14, 4:24 pm

Dulk Fakis in the SEED Awakened mission on S Rank will make you cry. Go for it. I'm telling you.
Last edited by S4Blade on Sat May 10, '14, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

S4Blade
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Postby Prince Rhys 83 » Sat May 10, '14, 10:51 pm

That mission probably has a 80+ requirement just to start. Since I saw the good ending now, I can get on with the second game and awesome online play. I made my own party this morning at 6:30 and people were already joining. So you know what I'll be doing. I also purchased Ambition of Illuminus for PC yesterday for 15 bucks, so now I have all four games in the PSU series.
Prince Rhys 83
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Postby PathfinderCS » Sat May 10, '14, 11:34 pm

The most recent game I finished was Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, as well as it's 'Revelations' DLC where you played as Alucard. It was a fun game overall, though it had its flaws.

The next few games I'll be trying are ones that I won't plan on beating yet; mainly Dark Souls II and some Ratchet & Clank games. After that, my next major game will be one of Batman: Arkham Asylum, Ryse: Son of Rome, or Divinity II.
"I'd say the sky's the limit!" - Spyro
PathfinderCS
Agent
Agent

Location: With the stars, sailing the blackness of the universe.
Achievements: 20

Postby Wolf Bird » Mon Jun 9, '14, 7:49 pm

I started the first Borderlands yesterday. I'm big on playing series in orders, even if there's no continuity or anything, as I like appreciating how things evolve. I've had BL2 for a while between getting it free on PS Plus and then with it coming bundled with my Vita, but I had never played the first one. Until yesterday, obviously.

I used to think I didn't like first-person shooters. I think I now have to narrow that down to 'multiplayer competitive first-person shooters' because I enjoyed Bioshock immensely once I let myself get sucked in and threw away my FPS reservations, and I had a hard time peeling myself away from Borderlands at the end of the day.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby R-90-2 » Thu Jul 3, '14, 1:38 pm

Been playing waaaay too much Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete Edition. Will have review eventually.
Do not say: How is it that former times were better than these? For it is not out of wisdom that you ask about this. Ecclesiastes 7:10
ImageImageImageImage
R-90-2
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 78

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming