Page 31 of 31  [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
PostPosted: Tue Oct 9, '18, 2:19 pm 
Currently playing Nights of Azure, an action RPG by Gust, the developers of the Atelier series.

It's like if someone took a look at Chaos Legion's gameplay and went: "Well, this could've been done better." And like Chaos Legion, people seem to love or hate this thingamajig. The gameplay is at least inoffensive and workable though not spectacular, and it has a really strong soundtrack that's part Castlevania and part Guilty Gear, so I'm going to be seeing this thing through.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, '18, 12:12 am 
Can someone please explain to me why the heck I'm doing breeding in Pokemon Moon to create a whole new team of perfect (5 IV) fire-types with some hidden abilities to put into Ultra Sun, which I'm about half way through? Why did I do this?

I have now at least done it, but now I have to grind them up before I port them over.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, '18, 11:20 am 
Currently playing Project X Zone on 3ds ! I've found it recently ! Must finish the first too but the second one is as great as the first ! :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, '18, 10:13 pm 
Thinking of playing some of the old classic games now through the holidays and winter. I will probably add in some Super Mario, Zelda, Mega Man, etc. I still enjoy the old classic games as much or better than some of the newer games.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, '18, 12:33 pm 
Playing Bravely Second on 3ds too ! But maybe I'll try to finish the first one...first ! ;) :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, '18, 9:10 pm 
Currently playing couple of things.

First is replaying Emerald Dragon (yeah, I know, again), and I consider it prof that sometimes it's the little things that can make a game. Like how Atrushan starts with a world map, but it has no towns or other important locations marked on it because the last time that dragons were in Ishbahn were 2000 years ago, so the map is hopelessly out of date. The only time something is marked on the map is when someone else tells you where it is.

The second thing I'm playing is the Final Fantasy IV Ultima romhack, which is actually made for the FFII(US) version of FFIV. Edge is no longer garbage, a lot of characters get new toys, and many of the bosses are vaguely but noticeably harder, but not terribly so, and most of the new bosses are pretty great- in fact, I think that the first new boss in the Lunar Subterrane should've been in the main game.

Last edited by R-90-2 on Sun Nov 11, '18, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page 31 of 31  [ 306 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31