What are you currently playing? Part 2

Discussing all the gaming matters not covered in the other forums.

Re: What are you currently playing? Part 2

Postby Wolf Bird » Fri Apr 30, '21, 2:13 am

Work just gives me little time to play games. But right now, I am enjoying the Kingdoms of Amalur remaster on Switch. After playing it now, I'm sad it basically just failed on its initial release in...2013, I think? Sometime around then. I get why it failed, the project was horrifically managed, and it's a marvel that BigHuge Games managed to release something this good at all. But it's a fun western style fantasy RPG, and unlike many other games in the genre, understands what a color palette is!
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby MrKite » Thu Jul 8, '21, 6:22 pm

Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby myau56 » Fri Sep 24, '21, 2:04 pm

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga on my 3DS ! (Near the end !).
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Postby Wolf Bird » Sat Sep 25, '21, 6:54 pm

About a month ago, Horizon Zero Dawn got a PS5 patch that ups the resolution and gets it running at a smooth 60 FPS on the console. It looks and plays awesome, especially as our 4K TV supports HDR, which I could never get working on PC. Breathes new life into what's already a fantastic game, and got me back into my save file to play through much of the story and get a couple trophies from the DLC I never got. Reminds me why I loved that game so much, easily my favorite new IP of the last generation, and a top 5 or maybe even top 3 game for me. I'm looking forward to its sequel, Forbidden West, in February, which releases right before I have a week off.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Previous

Return to General Gaming