Page 1 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 5, '07, 1:10 am 
We know that Neifirst, and Nei and Rika by extension, was made by combining human and animal DNA to create a Numan. But what animal do you think was used for that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 5, '07, 4:49 am 
some form of algoian rabbit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 5, '07, 12:50 pm 
I read, some kind of feline..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 5, '07, 8:21 pm 
Maaaaaybe a Musk Cat?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 5, '07, 11:27 pm 
I've always thought Musk Cat, as well. Those ears on Nei looked a lot like Myau's.

Rika has different ears, though. Do you think she might have been created with DNA from a different animal?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 5, '07, 11:35 pm 
Thoul wrote:I've always thought Musk Cat, as well. Those ears on Nei looked a lot like Myau's.

Rika has different ears, though. Do you think she might have been created with DNA from a different animal?
Well.. with the lack of Musk Cats and all, it's possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 6, '07, 12:43 am 
Yeah, Musk Cat! The Myau claw tradition continued throughout all the games! (Runs to start a new topic.) :yaknow:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 7, '07, 5:16 am 
Actually I always though Rika's ears looked more like a musk cat's. I'm not sure about Nei and Neifirst. I'm guessing catman assuming they weren't one of Neifirst's or the scientists' creations to start with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 9, '07, 12:00 am 
Really? To me, Nei's ears seemed to be shaped more like Myau's. Myau has this long, flowing shape to his ears. Nei has that, too. Rika's seem shorter and more angled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 9, '07, 1:03 am 
I always believed Nei/Rika were part muskcat, or.. having genetic information from a musk cat.

If I remembered right, Seed said that Rika was a improvement of prototype that existed before the Great Collapse. I just took it as Nei's DNA information being used, altered and then we get the Rika we know.

Page 1 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next