Well I was GOING to film a video

Discover the secret of Mother Brain's technological advanced world.

Well I was GOING to film a video

Postby MrKite » Sat Apr 3, '10, 8:44 pm

of what Phantasy Star II looked like running on the GenMobile, and I wanted to see what it looked like too, and this is the second GenMobile I've gotten, and like the previous one, this one isn't working right either. The built in game menu worked with this one in the beginning, but none of the cartridges worked, even the ones I got to work on the previous model, and after trying the cartridges enough times, the thing wouldn't work at all. Not even the built in games. Dammit, I give up.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Well I was GOING to film a video

Postby Thoul » Sun Apr 4, '10, 2:02 am

Ouch. Sounds like this is a very sub-par handheld.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Well I was GOING to film a video

Postby MrKite » Sun Apr 4, '10, 11:54 pm

Thoul wrote:Ouch. Sounds like this is a very sub-par handheld.

I'd say it is. I think this thing is so overhyped. It makes me mad how all the people who review it on YouTube can really sit there and say this thing is good. And I don't think the one I got this time came with a form to mail it back to the seller with a replacement or a refund like the previous one did.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Return to Phantasy Star II