A cruddy week for me only gets worse.

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

A cruddy week for me only gets worse.

Postby MrKite » Fri May 7, '10, 2:19 am

I've been having a really crappy week, and to top things off, I just found out from somebody who wishes to remain anonymous that there's one message board where I'm getting bad mouthed by people, because they think I'm this Mike guy, and everybody believes the person who said I was him. This on top of all the real life problems I've been having, I don't know what else to say. This whole week has been crappy like I said, and this is just the rotten cherry on top.
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: A cruddy week for me only gets worse.

Postby Thoul » Fri May 7, '10, 3:06 am

I can relate, somewhat. A couple of years ago, I learned some people were bad mouthing me on another board, while confusing me with someone else. It's never a good feeling to have people putting you down, but even more so when they're heaping other people's actions on you.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: A cruddy week for me only gets worse.

Postby Rudo » Fri May 7, '10, 3:37 am

Hey dude, sorry you are having these heavy problems but look at it this way, the week is almost over. The weekend will soon be here. Make it a good one for yourself. Things may start looking up for you soon before you even realize it.
Rudo
Esper Apprentice
Esper Apprentice

Achievements: 192

Return to Casual Conversation