Weird thing that happened while I played PSII yesterday.

Discover the secret of Mother Brain's technological advanced world.

Weird thing that happened while I played PSII yesterday.

Postby MrKite » Mon May 29, '17, 1:22 am

So yesterday while I was playing PSII and I was trying to get some $ to buy a pair of ceramic knives. I decided to try and save money while I healed my characters by doing that trick by holding down button B while the game is paused and pressing the D-Pad to make your characters move while the game is paused thinking no battles would pop up, but unfortunately I was wrong, and a battle did show up. But shocked me was that it was still playing the overworld theme during the fight:

Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Weird thing that happened while I played PSII yesterday.

Postby Snorb » Mon May 29, '17, 3:12 am

I read about this many, many years ago. I don't have the book that detailed this though. ;_;

Rolf: Well, yeah, something's wrong. Where's Amy?
Nei: Who?
Rolf: Our doctor? Short red-haired woman? Nice butt?
Rudo: Rolf, if there were a woman with a nice butt in our group, trust me. We'd know.
Nei: Hey!! >=(
Rolf: She's like the only person on Motavia who wears a little white cape? Can use group healing Techniques?

(Oputa General Hospital)

Amy: (about to eat her lunch) .....is someone talking about me behind my back? >_> <_<
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Re: Weird thing that happened while I played PSII yesterday.

Postby myau56 » Wed May 31, '17, 11:36 am

Very strange glitch here ! I know that you can put the game in the pause mode and avoid the ennemies but sometimes it fails ! ;)
Last edited by myau56 on Wed May 31, '17, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phantasy Star Forever

myau56
Algolian Master
Algolian Master

Achievements: 209

Return to Phantasy Star II