Weird dreams you've had.

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Weird dreams you've had.

Postby MrKite » Wed Sep 1, '10, 5:02 am

I don't know any off the top of my head, but I've had some pretty strange dreams in my time. How about you guys? Any dreams you ever had that you just thought were plain weird?
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: Weird dreams you've had.

Postby H-Man » Wed Sep 1, '10, 1:19 pm

There's a thread for this in the Hunter's Guild or whatever the exclusive Fringer's forum is called. That said, I repeat that I had dreamed on Saturday night that I got shot in the neck and bled to death. I then dreamed that I went to a job interview to be a professional PS Fan Fiction writer. I didn't pass the interview.
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Re: Weird dreams you've had.

Postby Thoul » Wed Sep 1, '10, 2:48 pm

Since we do have a Dreams thread in the Fringer's Parlor forum and many people aren't comfortable discussing their dreams in the more public forums like Casual Conversation, I'm going to close this topic. Please feel free to continue the discussion in the other Dreams thread. :)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Return to Casual Conversation