Websites

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Re: Websites

Postby Tweeg » Thu Aug 19, '10, 5:38 am

Began on Geocities long ago in 2003 as a simple page with way to many screen shots. Grew to proportions I'd never considered in short time. Have been to wrapped up in (to many) other things the last year+ now to update it. Oh, and it's Dreamcast Web Browser compatible.: ;)
http://www.segaforums.com/psoarchive/history/main.html

Had to remove the Guestbook just this summer. Unfortunately, some crafty hackers who hold an unknown grudge against my webhost, SegaForums, found a way to exploit the guestbook program allowing them to gain full access to the entire server.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL --- SEGA
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 52

Postby luke » Fri Sep 3, '10, 8:47 am

i now work full-time as a web designer for a uk fashion magazine. my website is still lukeshumard.com, but it's been updated.
cooper, today you remind me of a small mexican chihuahua
luke
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 9

Postby Thoul » Fri Sep 3, '10, 1:53 pm

Congrats on the new job, luke. :)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby xellos667 » Fri Sep 3, '10, 4:35 pm

I can't even begin telling you how many website I did in my life...because that's my job :) (Actually, I'm more a coder than a real complete designer. I'm specialized in C# with SQL-Server database, so I also do a lot of windows application, for website, I do the coding job, and I have a professional designer working with me). But making a total complete one only for myself in my freetime? Never did one. I have enough to do at my job, so the last thing I want to do when I go home is spend more time actually coding something.
Last edited by xellos667 on Fri Sep 3, '10, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xellos667
Android
Android

Achievements: 43

Postby H-Man » Fri Sep 3, '10, 5:40 pm

If you want to read reviews of kung fu movies, you can visit my site: It's A Beautiful Film Worth Fighting For.
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Previous

Return to Casual Conversation