Page 18 of 18  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
 Post subject: Re: Weather today
PostPosted: Sat Apr 8, '17, 11:48 am 
Winter for you ? here it's hot spring, not far from summer ! 22 degrees celcius (72 F) !! It's so sunny and hot : it's so great ! But only untill tomorrow as monday it's down... :(

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, '17, 8:31 pm 
I think Spring and Summer have finally reached us to stay! Temps are now in the 70's and 80's most days and 50's to 60's at night. I like the warmer weather. We have been having a lot of rain though, but rain doesn't bother me as long as there are no severe storms with it. :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, '17, 1:29 pm 
Storm here ! Lot of wind (but not too much, luckily !) and rain but it's gonna be better in a fw days ! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, '17, 1:24 am 
Although it is technically still Spring here, it feels like summer, and it is only a few more days until the official beginning of summer.

I love this warm weather, but the very hot weather can get me down some. Temps are in the 80's daytime and 60-70's nights. The AC is on almost constantly now.

Electric company had to cut the power off today to replace a power pole on our street and it was a good thing it wasn't off for more than an hour or so as it would have gotten very hot very fast.

Anyone else loving this warm weather?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, '17, 12:02 pm 
I love this warm weather ! And here too it's like summer ! :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 8, '17, 7:35 pm 
Beautiful summer day here. Temps in the 80's. We just had a nice summertime rain storm a few minutes ago. Love the rain, but hate it when it makes my internet service act up, which it did a few minutes ago. Oh well, it rained a bit and now it's over. Every bit of rain helps the drought we are supposed to be having.

Page 18 of 18  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18