Page 17 of 18  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Weather today
PostPosted: Thu Mar 2, '17, 12:14 pm 
I didn't know about this expression, lamb and Lion ! But here too we have so many expressions tied to the weather ! But thank you so much for the explanation ! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 2, '17, 11:39 pm 
You are welcome myau56!

Calmed down a bit here today. No rain, no tornadoes, no hail, and nothing like yesterday when we had all of that in a very short period of time. We lost electrical power for several hours but it was eventually restored after the storm was over. Today was just cold and windy. Hope it warms up again soon.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 3, '17, 11:48 am 
The last three days here, there was some sort of storm too but not too bad : only strong wind ! But a lot of rain too ! :( Now it's better, even if it's cloudy....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, '17, 9:56 pm 
Winter has returned in our area for one last hurrah. Cold and we even had snow flurries last night. Supposed to be chilly all week long both days and nights. Sure do miss those temps in the 70's that we had last week, but never fear, they are supposed to be back next week. I hope so. Spring is almost here and I am tired of winter.

Read in the news that there might be a blizzard in the NY, Boston area or somewhere close. Hope you folks don't get it too bad.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, '17, 11:08 pm 
I suppose that here winter has ended at last ! Bad weather with clouds and Wind and rain BUT nice températures ! :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, '17, 9:37 pm 
Warm temps, rain later today with possible storms. I like the warmer weather.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, '17, 12:28 pm 
Very warm weather here ! And sun too ! So it's so calm and peaceful and fantastic ! :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 4, '17, 5:42 am 
Rain and storms today. Rain and storms later this week. Also turning a bit cooler. Probably won't last long because it looks like warm weather is here to stay for the season now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 4, '17, 11:48 am 
Here, it's the one and only day of the week with clouds and little rain ! I hope :) But warm !

PostPosted: Sat Apr 8, '17, 3:07 am 
Winter has returned. Hopefully temporarily. Going to be cold tonight down in the 30's. Dogwoods are blooming and it always turns a cold spell when that happens and close to Easter.

Next week should see a return to temps in the 70's and 80's and hopefully it will stay that way for awhile.

Page 17 of 18  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next