We should create a short Phantasy Star anime

Drawn or CGI, animated movies and shows fit well with the gaming crowd.

Postby Thoul » Sun Feb 17, '08, 7:06 pm

Shinuzzo wrote:PS IV style panels might work better for this.

That would be a lot easier and quicker to make than full blown animation.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby DrkTr14ce » Sun Feb 17, '08, 9:09 pm

That's not that bad of an idea. At least that way we can still have voice acting and such.
Greetings to you all. I am Kahrne Annabelle Lee, a Level 6 Sprite Artist.

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 36

Postby Wolf Bird » Mon Feb 18, '08, 5:28 am

Ooo, this all sounds like fun even though I doubt I'd ever be able to contribute. And if I somehow could...voice acting sounds like fun, as many as I'd be needed to do. As long as I can do Demi's voice. :mrgreen:

(Previous experience in many choirs has proven to me that short girls are altos. Demi is short. I am an alto. Case closed. :wink:)
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby SparkyIII » Mon Feb 18, '08, 5:42 am

It'll be strange though, because we all have our own visions of how everyone speaks. It always surprises me when you read a book and then you hear their voices in a movie.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Wolf Bird » Mon Feb 18, '08, 5:45 am

SparkyIII wrote:It'll be strange though, because we all have our own visions of how everyone speaks. It always surprises me when you read a book and then you hear their voices in a movie.

Quite true. But the strangeness is what makes it fun, in a lot of ways. Although that same strangeness can be horrible when the voice is completely different from what sounds right to someone.
Next Pokemon game(s): Pearl
Last finished Pokémon game: Shield
Other games: Skyrim Special Edition (Switch), Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch & PS4), Okami (Switch & PS4)
Other gaming goals: completing a Living Pokedex (minus some event Pokes) and going through at least 1 game per generation

Wolf Bird

Achievements: 420

Postby DrkTr14ce » Mon Feb 18, '08, 7:07 pm

Indeed. Which is why God invented fighting. XD
Greetings to you all. I am Kahrne Annabelle Lee, a Level 6 Sprite Artist.

DrkTr14ce
Alisa Pilot
Alisa Pilot

Achievements: 36

Previous

Return to Awesome Animation