Anime, Drawing a Revolution

Drawn or CGI, animated movies and shows fit well with the gaming crowd.

Anime, Drawing a Revolution

Postby SparkyIII » Fri Dec 14, '07, 4:18 am

Just saw a commercial for it. I don't know to much yet other than its only on Starz in the 200 channel range. XD It seemed to me something like the Rise of the Video game though.
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Thoul » Fri Dec 14, '07, 4:42 am

Sounds interesting... I don't get Starz unfortunately, so I'll probably miss this show.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Fri Dec 14, '07, 6:21 pm

Yeah, hardly anyone gets starz, but we don't get some other series of channels that everyone else gets XD I don't even know what it is. XDD
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Postby Thoul » Sat Dec 15, '07, 1:52 am

I'm pretty sure Starz is offered around here, but it costs extra every month. It's mostly movies I think, so we don't pay the extra to get it.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Dec 16, '07, 6:11 am

Yeah, Its all movies, they hardly play something I like on, but every now and then...
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Return to Awesome Animation