We're all going to hell >_<

Drawn or CGI, animated movies and shows fit well with the gaming crowd.

We're all going to hell >_<

Postby Celeith » Sat Jan 19, '08, 3:06 am

shows on adult swim such as Moral Oral, Lucy Daughter of the Devil, Deathklok, some of the games on their website such as Bible Fight, and many many more... Its official.. we're all going to hell >_< (Although when these shows come on or I see a commercial for them I just turn the channel I don't want nothin to do with any of these things)
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Thoul » Sat Jan 19, '08, 4:26 am

I can't stand the "comedy" block as they call it. I've not seen a single entertaining thing advertised for it and never watch it. Half the time, the commercials look like they just took the most offensive things they could think of and made a show about them.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby SparkyIII » Sat Jan 19, '08, 4:33 am

I thought you were giving us another tv show that was coming on with all of those ones! It'd make sense an all.
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Tsunami » Sat Jan 19, '08, 7:47 am

Adult Swim, from how I look at it, is just getting more offensive than anything else in terms of hilarity. The only shows I like on there out of the comedy are Futurama, Family Guy, and Robot Chicken (nothing else comes to mind). Everything else...bleh, I'll pass.
Tsunami
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 22

Postby SparkyIII » Sun Jan 20, '08, 4:59 am

Well IMO Futurama is one of the worst, Family guy gets pretty close, and Robot Chicken is. So it makes no difference to me. *wishing to insert smiley here*
Everything has a pattern. Something set. Even random things. They aren't random at all, its complex mathematics. The trick is to find the pattern. Then you can exploit it.

People think things have a certain end. Taxes. Work. Due dates don't really exist. Trust me. When you put a band of world scholars in the same room, and set them on talking about anything, the most interesting topics come up. The existence of negative time. The probability of "random occurrence". The government's involvement in the media. And falsified due dates. They aren't real, trust me....
SparkyIII
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 40

Postby Celeith » Mon Jan 21, '08, 5:49 am

yea but futurama/family guy/robot chicken isnt as bad as some of the other shows on such as deathklok and more of the others
Cele~Chan Streaming
Saturday at 8pm cst and Sunday at 6pm cst.
The Subscribe button is just a click away.
Celeith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 111

Postby Thoul » Mon Jan 21, '08, 6:38 pm

Futurama (which Adult Swim has dropped now) and Family Guy were made for primetime instead of late night, so they can't get away with as much stuff as the other shows. It probably has something to do with being made by Fox instead of whoever does the rest of the "comedy" shows.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Reno » Tue Jan 22, '08, 3:04 am

I only watch Adult Swim for the Anime, and occasionally Robot Chicken if there's nothing else to do. The other shows however... nah, they just don't strike me as being 'entertaining' and most of the commercials I see for them look like a fourteen-year old just learned some new themes/words and decided to make a tv programme showcasing them, although I have seen one episode of Moral Oral and actually thought it was teaching a pretty good lesson. However, in general, it's not my idea of entertainment, but to each their own! :wink:
"Science was dealt a crippling blow the instant that its conclusions were deemed to be subject to democracy."
[face=Arial][/face]
Reno
Agent
Agent

Achievements: 18

Return to Awesome Animation