We love you, Amy!

Discover the secret of Mother Brain's technological advanced world.

We love you, Amy!

Postby MrKite » Mon Jan 11, '10, 11:12 pm

I made a thread for people who love Mieu on the PSCave message board, but for this forum, I decided to make a different one. This one is for Amy! I love her. She's so cute!

Come on! There's no way you can she isn't so damn adorable!
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Re: We love you, Amy!

Postby Snorb » Tue Jan 12, '10, 7:40 am

Amy's an awesome party member, what can I say? =p
Read my social stuff!
The ramblings of an oldish geezer on Facebook.
@SnorbESnorb on Twitter. The "E" stands for "Everything."

Play my games!
The ArrrPG - A game I made about being a pirate. This be a first draft, matey! Though it plays just fine, clap yer eyes on th' eventual Revised an' Expanded Edition and you'll be pleased, by thunder!

Nakama: A Card Game of Magical Girls - A completely un-playtested card game about being a magical girl.

Well, excuse me while I defy all laws of logic and common sense and do it anyway.
Snorb

Achievements: 124

Postby Lucas » Tue Jan 12, '10, 8:33 am

Yeah Amy is pretty awesome :D . Kudos to Amy for being a great character. :clap:

"It's always fun to kill a god." ~ Akuma (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
Lucas
Protector
Protector

Achievements: 175

Postby Srijita » Tue Jan 12, '10, 5:53 pm

Count me in! I always liked Amy.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. - C. S. Lewis
Srijita
Esper Novice
Esper Novice

Achievements: 15

Postby Abominae » Tue Jan 12, '10, 10:32 pm

IMO - most useful PS2 character (and cutest) :yaknow:
Abominae
Hunter
Hunter

Achievements: 27

Postby MrKite » Wed Jan 13, '10, 12:36 am

Abominae wrote:IMO - most useful PS2 character (and cutest) :yaknow:

I agree!
Mr. Kite, FOA's resident Alys Brangwin fanboy. Thank you Lyla2284 for making this pic that I used to make this sig.

MrKite
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 59

Postby H-Man » Thu Sep 30, '10, 12:24 pm

Amy, I've never played the game you're in in its entirety, but you seem like a kool kat, so I'll give you the trademark H-Man tip of the top hat!
*H-Man as Chaz, looks at Rika, aka Paula* Chaz-Man- "Hey, I've been wandering around Motavia for quite a while with you now. It says in that weird blue box up there that one more battle with a sandworm and we can level up to husband and wife!"

Image Fringes Official Monocled Gentleman.

Image MADE A NEW FATE Achievement.
H-Man
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 110

Postby tilinelson2 » Thu Sep 30, '10, 1:05 pm

Never really played with her except when there is no alternative, but only because she is from PSII, she deserves some love.
A person only sees and hears what he wants to see and hear and disregards the rest.
tilinelson2
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 277

Postby Tanith » Thu Sep 30, '10, 8:23 pm

She's almost always in my party, but admittedly it's not because she's the most useful character. That would go to Rolf, for having a high attack and defense, having useful weapons (at about the time you can equip a laser sword, and they just get better from that point on), and for having a long list of attack techs.

Amy's techs are great, but admittedly there's enough room in people's inventories to take enough medicine. Her lack of agility can be detrimental, too. She's so slow. She's useful at taking a bite out of hard-hitting enemies, though, when you combine her sashu with deban/snow crown.

She's a very fun character to write, though. :)
Tanith
Palman
Palman

Achievements: 204

Postby Xander » Thu Sep 30, '10, 9:19 pm

I usually give the Snow Crown to Anna so she can get defences up before the first round is over and have Amy throw up Saner or Sashu. Amy is very useful if you give her a pair of laser knives and eventually, a pair of fire staves.
I always have her in my party because I'm too idle to have people carry medicine and use it, waste of a turn. So I usually take Rolf and Amy and either Shir, Kain or Rudo and sometimes Anna. Just depends.

Also, I approve this olde thread. Because Amy is awesome. Why else would I be taking on that fanart request? :D
Last edited by Xander on Thu Sep 30, '10, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix...with my hands!!"

ImageImage
Xander
Numan
Numan

Achievements: 189

Next

Return to Phantasy Star II