Page 3 of 4  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, '22, 11:10 pm 
Former US Presidents Bush (Republican) and Clinton (Democrat) worship at a Ukranian Church in the USA!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/george ... y-respects

Actor Arnold Schrwartznegger makes a heartfelt speech and plea to the people of Ukraine and Russia.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/a ... p-this-war


Top
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, '22, 12:56 pm 
A very beautiful speech ! Truly moving.... :( :clap:


Top
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, '22, 5:02 pm 
Russia is now using hypersonic missiles:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 099086001/

Even some Russian cosmonauts see to be against this war as they wore yellow outfits when they got to the INS:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russian-c ... ce-station


Top
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, '22, 12:18 pm 
Silver_Surfer1 wrote:Russia is now using hypersonic missiles:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 099086001/

Even some Russian cosmonauts see to be against this war as they wore yellow outfits when they got to the INS:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russian-c ... ce-station

A mix of (very) bad news :misspeak: and good news... :grouphug:


Top
PostPosted: Wed Apr 6, '22, 9:13 pm 
The USA sends more aid to Ukraine:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us ... li=BBnb7Kz


Top
PostPosted: Thu Apr 7, '22, 12:47 pm 
Silver_Surfer1 wrote:The USA sends more aid to Ukraine:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us ... li=BBnb7Kz

A very needed help...:(


Top
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, '22, 5:22 pm 
A fundraiser for the Ukraine where Julian Lennon (son of John Lennon of "The Beatles" singing group) sung his Fathers song "Imagine":

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/j ... fundraiser


Top
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, '22, 12:16 pm 
Silver_Surfer1 wrote:A fundraiser for the Ukraine where Julian Lennon (son of John Lennon of "The Beatles" singing group) sung his Fathers song "Imagine":

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/j ... fundraiser
A very nice initiative ! :grouphug: :clap:


Top
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, '22, 8:30 pm 
Now Russia seems to be again threatening Finland and Sweden if they join NATO:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia-nu ... nland-nato


Top
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, '22, 5:18 pm 
Silver_Surfer1 wrote:Now Russia seems to be again threatening Finland and Sweden if they join NATO:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia-nu ... nland-nato
No Russia CAN'T threaten anyone or countries ! Impossible.... :o (Irony inside....)


Top
 Page 3 of 4  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: