Quiz Section Launched

Site and forum news announced on the front page.

Quiz Section Launched

Postby Thoul » Wed Apr 11, '07, 2:13 pm

This morning a new Quizzes section has been added to the site. In this section, forum members can test their knowledge by playing quizzes about Phantasy Star and other subjects. You can also submit your own quizzes to challenge other forum members and view the overall high scores or high scores for specific quizzes.

In other news, Backing up Dreamcast saves has been added to the Phantasy Star Online section and a few of the Profiles have been revised.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Re: Quiz Section Launched

Postby Zafneir » Wed Apr 11, '07, 3:07 pm

Very fun. I did them in the order of 4, 1, 2, and then 3. These are my results:
PSI: 8 correct
PSII: 7 correct
PSIII: 6 correct
PSIV: 9 correct

No joke, I ended up going from getting 1 answer wrong, to two answers wrong, to three answers wrong, and finally to four.
Drum Solo of Life!
Zafneir
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Achievements: 12

Postby Neithird » Wed Apr 11, '07, 4:50 pm

Neat! :clap: I don't remember what order I went in but I did pretty good on them all. I did the worst on PS4 with a 7, which surprised me. I was sure I would remember it better than that. :dizzy:

So we can add our own quizzes, too? :hyper: I'll have to try to think of some good ones to add.
:clyde: · · · :pacman: · · · · · · ● · · · · :inky: · · ·
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." ~ Optimus Prime
Neithird
Sage
Sage

Achievements: 21

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Wed Apr 11, '07, 5:59 pm

Woo hoo! This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm going to have to put my thinking cap on and come up with a few quizzes also. Thanks Thoul for the new additions.

By the way, I tried the first quiz on Phantasy Star and got 5 answers correct and 5 incorrect, which I think is pretty good - considering I don't know what the heck this game is about and have never played it. :rofl:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Postby Thoul » Fri Apr 13, '07, 12:03 am

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the quizzes. It sounds like everyone is doing great on them so far.

And yes, feel free to create your own quizzes and post them. The more the better! :D

One thing I forgot to mention in the original announcement is that when new quizzes are added, they will be listed on the front page of the site. So, check that from time to time to see if a new quiz as been posted. :)
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Postby The $ Avenger » Tue Jun 12, '07, 12:32 am

The quiz idea is an innovative idea! I've just got to say that the PS Series Fill in the Blank Quiz handed me my head!
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Fogeltje » Tue Jun 12, '07, 9:24 am

If you are interested in quizzes, FunTrivia has some PS quizzes found here: http://www.funtrivia.com/ql.cfm?cat=11445

There are three made by me. Bear with me, those were among my first quizzes so I'm not that proud of them. I also admit they are a bit difficult but maybe PS nuts will score better on them than the average FunTrivia user.
"Rolf, there's no hope for me. If Neifirst is dead, I must die, too."
And in so saying, Nei silently closed her eyes.
Fogeltje
Cyborg
Cyborg

Achievements: 40

Postby The $ Avenger » Tue Jun 12, '07, 11:17 pm

Nice, I'll check it out!
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends.
The $ Avenger
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 7

Postby Thoul » Wed Jun 13, '07, 8:58 pm

The Komrade wrote:The quiz idea is an innovative idea! I've just got to say that the PS Series Fill in the Blank Quiz handed me my head!

:lol: Some of them are quite hard! Maybe you'll do better on the others. 8)

Nice work on your quizzes, Fogeltje. I didn't look at all of the quizzes there, but the ones I did seem very well done.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Site Announcements