Page 20 of 20  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 Post subject: Re: Your Last Retro Game
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, '17, 12:25 pm 
HUKOS : It doesn't matter ! As it's always interesting to have point of views, even for very old posts :! Same for me often : a lot of interesting posts that I haven't seen before ! ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 9, '17, 3:35 pm 
Last three I bought were Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II on the SMS, Contra Hard Corps and Raiden Trad on Genesis, and Race Drivin' on the Saturn.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, '17, 4:13 pm 
I've been a masochist lately, because what kind of fool tries to beat Ghost n Goblins? Me, apparently. On my 3DS.

Oh and Pokemon Red is still a thing for me. Fun but the old school grind reeeeeeaaaaaalllllly kicks in.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, '17, 12:53 pm 
Ah ! A "special post here" as my last 4 retro games are special !
I'm going through four different Phantasy Stars ! :) :rofl:
i'm playing through :
1) Phantasy Star with the fantastic retranslation based on the original japanes version ! (after that I'll continue to play with the french translation ! Great one too :) ).
2) Phantasy Star II Numan revolution ! great one too :) I've just arrived at the Biosystems Lab ! :)
3) Phantasy Star III : in french ! Like the first one it's the first time I've ever played it in my mother tongue ! :)
4) And for Phantasy Star IV it's "just" the original ! As : I haven't played it for a very long time ! True that it's the PS I like the "less" but that is only because I prefer the others !
And I love to try it again ! (I've just finished the firest basement !) And more, there are some hacks but only with difficulty up ! And as you know I don't really like very hard games... :( (even if I'll continue, one day, Hordes of Nei !

PostPosted: Tue Jul 4, '17, 5:28 am 

Today wasn't such a bad day after all. :3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 4, '17, 12:28 pm 
MrKite : You're right ! A real good day ! :)

Page 20 of 20  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20