Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, '17, 3:29 am 
Hello,

You may use this topic to share your thoughts regarding Poem: A Father's Shadow by Rylen. When reviewing, try to go into detail about what you enjoy or feel could be improved in Poem: A Father's Shadow. Both praise and constructive criticism intended to help Rylen in future endeavors are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive comments.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of Poem: A Father's Shadow. If you would like to discuss another writing, please do so in that writing's review thread.

Thanks,
Fringes of Algo Staff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, '17, 11:30 am 
Very nice and "profound" poem, Rylen : congratulations. The style kis great too and I'm sure that I would never be able to write such things myself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 9, '17, 6:10 pm 
Read your poem the other night Rylen, and enjoyed it very much. You have a very good writing style. Would be interesting to read more writing works from you.

The older I get the more I can identify with some of the things you stated in your poem.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 5, '17, 2:34 am 
Just read over this poem again today and can't get over how one can identify with the words in the poem as one ages. So true. Great work Rylen!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 6, '17, 2:30 am 
Thank you. It was one of those poems that sat in my head for well close to a year. What triggered the idea is that as I've gotten older. The more that I think and act how my father does. Sometimes it's way more subtle. My best writing is stuff that comes out after it has jelled for a while.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]