Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, '15, 8:24 pm 
Is there anyway to make Chaz's Megid look like the Profound Darkness' Megid?

I'm pretty sure it would require hacking and programming to do. But would it be possible? Or would the game just crash?

It might crash...seeing as for the PD's Megid involves it sucking in those black little energy balls and then those Megid blasts bursting out of it. As For Chaz's (and Re-Faze's) it show the blasts bursting on the enemy.

So would it work or would the game crash? Seeing as that Megid was probably intended for the Profound Darkness?

I think it might be possible.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, '15, 10:47 pm 
I can't think of a reason it wouldn't be possible. It would probably take hacking and coding, but in the end, it seems like it would be animation and/or texture swap process.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, '15, 3:21 am 
I would be more interested in wondering if you could make Chaz’ version of Megid more like Rolf’s version of it, were you not only damage the enemies, but while you're at it also damage your comrades by halving their life as well. I think that if that did exist, I would certainly put into context how the spell is really a double edged sword and overall causes more damage to you than to your enemy. Not only by consuming a hefty amount of TP, but also consuming your comrades’ hefty amount of HP.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, '17, 12:22 pm 
Surely a way to do this and should be great ! :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]