Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Sat May 2, '15, 4:35 am 
Icecypher wrote:Green eyes. Chest hair. That cat really could be Myaw! :mrgreen:

A4, I am not 100% with Cruise as Lutz. Even though he is very good looking, he is not "pretty" enough in the sense of looking like a girl. But when I thought the decision was between him and Boy George, I realized that I could live with Lutz looking a little more like a man.

And I love bushy eyebrows! In women, too. I really dislike the look of eyebrows when they have been plucked out. They look so unnatural!

Edit: I was thinking, continuing with the 1985 PS movie... Corey Feldman could do the voice for Myaw. I do not know how good of a voice actor he could have been then, but since he grew up into a good one, this could be a good start. :yes:

I think thick eyebrows are "in" now, which is nice. I know a few people who have permanently damaged their eyebrows and now it just won't grow back at all. That's when pencil-thin eyebrows were a trend I guess?
Imagibe if the same voice actor for Luna from sailor moob voiced Myau with that accent/voice.....

:knockout:

Last edited by Neifirst on Sat May 2, '15, 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 2, '15, 5:48 am 
Luna?

I hope you don't mean the English dub Luna. I have heard the Mexican and the Japanese voices, but I do not even want to get near the English ones. Just reading how that version ruined everything is enough for me to dislike it (I just watched a small part of an episode in the 90s, and it was boring and had bad music)...

PostPosted: Sat May 2, '15, 2:53 pm 
Icecypher wrote:Luna?

I hope you don't mean the English dub Luna. I have heard the Mexican and the Japanese voices, but I do not even want to get near the English ones. Just reading how that version ruined everything is enough for me to dislike it (I just watched a small part of an episode in the 90s, and it was boring and had bad music)...

English dub Luna :rofl: . She sounded like an old lady with a British accent, but somehow Artemis doesn't have a British accent.... And literally no one from the silver millenium

I watched the first season in English just to understand what my friends saw about Sailor Moon. I can't believe sooo many people missed out on the (great) original Sailoe Moon soundtrack.

Last edited by Neifirst on Sat May 2, '15, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, '16, 11:57 am 
Ah the Dreamcasts by Mike Ripplinger ! I can very well remember the famous camineet.net site :! great one :) But there was (and still IS !) a lot of great PS sites (as this one !) ! ;)

Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3