Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Red Dead Redemption 2
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, '16, 1:21 am 
Anyone a fan of Red Dead Redemption? If so, you will be happy that a new sequel will be coming out in fall of next year:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gami ... /92349610/

Post subject: Re: Red Dead Redemption 2
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, '16, 3:54 pm 
Saw this trailer basically as soon as it was up. Looks cool, but could not glean a whole from it. Mainly, is a sequel (are we following John Marston's son?), a prequel (look at John Marston prior to the first RDR), or is it following a whole new set of characters? Not really clear.

I'll probably be getting this when it comes out, unless they confirm a PC release sometime after the console release.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, '17, 6:52 pm 
I haven't heard anything more recent about this, but I'm looking forward to the new sequel. I picked up Red Dead Redemption a few years ago and found it enjoyable. Really, there aren't nearly enough Old West setting games around these days. I never bothered with the zombie add-ons, but the main game was quite fun.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, '17, 4:50 pm 
So my boyfriend preordered it on PS4 as a gift for Valentine's Day so I'll have it right around launch. That's cool. I'll probably basically drop off the face of the planet once it's out, or I might as well have.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]