Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Superbowl 2016
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, '16, 9:14 pm 
I can't remember if we have any football fans here at the Fringes Of Algo, or not, but the famed game of football, The Superbowl, should be coming up sometime soon.

Have to admit that I haven't been following the games this year and therefore, I do not even know which two teams were lucky enough to have made it to the Super Bowl this year. Anyone know?

I like football fairly well, although I am not a football fanatic or anything like that. I usually watch the SuperBowl for the commercials anyway.

Post subject: Re: Superbowl 2016
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, '16, 10:43 pm 
I know the Broncos got in, because after the Patriots lost to them I basically heard about it for days on end. I remain completely apathetic to it, though.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 2, '16, 2:27 am 
The Broncos are a good team and will be hard to beat.

I heard on the news tonight that it was going to be The Carolina Panthers playing against The Broncos.

Normally, I would probably go with The Broncos to win it, but since I love Cats, I have to choose The Panthers.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 8, '16, 10:58 am 
I watched it last night (here !) on french TV ! And I am happy because I was for the Broncos this year :) (the last three years, I was for the loosing teams ! ;) ).
Congratulations to this team and especially to Manning ! :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]