Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Street Fighter V
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, '14, 7:37 am 
Street Fighter has long been one of the most popular video games and has continued to appear in new and updated versions. Now we may get to see a possible Street Fighter V for some gaming systems:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-o ... 0-6421799/

Post subject: Re: Street Fighter V
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, '14, 9:48 pm 
I would love to see a properly done Street Fighter V. I think it's a little too early to see it, just now, I'm glad to see they're looking at 2018. But the comment about making it more friendly to new players made me a little worried, and the apparent quotation (now refuted by the company, but quoted by media earlier) about having a pay to play system to gain an advantage made me cringe. If Capcom ever did that, I wouldn't touch the game, and given what Capcom's done recently with their other franchises, especially Breath of Fire, it wouldn't surprise me.

I was kind of hoping parrying would be back, and maybe other mechanics or influences from III, but if they're going for more user-friendly, that probably ain't gonna happen.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, '14, 1:46 am 
It could happen, but unfortunately Ono trolls and posts nonsense so frequently on his Twitter that no one takes him seriously anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 7, '14, 6:38 am 
More news on the upcoming Street Fighter V video game from the recent Playstation Experience event held in Las Vegas:

https://games.yahoo.com/news/street-fig ... 00628.html

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]