Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, '14, 12:00 am 
Camouflage headsets and controllers for the Xbox One will be available sometime later this year:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-o ... 0-6421137/

Sounds great for those who like this sort of thing and perhaps play certain games where they may help, etc. Personally, I couldn't care less what my controllers and headsets look like as long as they work fine and do what they are supposed to do. :yaknow:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, '14, 7:59 am 
Bah, gimmicks like this are never worth the trouble. It might be alright for people who just bought a system and need an extra controller or have to replace one. But you'd probably be just as well off buying an off-brand controller that is a little cheaper. Well, if they have those out for the Xbox One yet, anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, '14, 12:48 pm 
Great ! :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, '14, 11:26 pm 
Cool, I would buy one, but I wouldn't pay anything over what a standard controller is priced at. It's hard to believe what they charge for controllers these days.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, '14, 1:28 am 
I definitely agree with you on that. I had to go replace my broken PS3 controller a few months ago and was shocked at how much they cost (on the bright side, I opted to get a gold DualShock 3 instead of the same ol' black one :D). That was an emergency, though, as I had no backup controllers. Normally, I wouldn't shell out $50-60 for a controller when I could buy a new game for the same exact same price.

It's a lot like how Sony charges outrageous amounts of money for a Vita memory card, especially when they first came out: the 32GB card was almost half as much as the system itself IIRC! But I don't want this to become a Vita discussion, so I'll stop there.

Last edited by Flames of Yagami on Sat Jul 19, '14, 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, '14, 2:32 pm 
I like those special game accessories that come in near colors, but if it costs more, I don't buy them. Not worth it to me. I'm much more about functionality on this kind of thing.

Flames, that's why when I bought a second memory card for my Vita, I bought a refurbished one. So much cheaper and it works as well as the one that was packed with my Slim.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, '14, 2:35 am 
I bought a 16 GB Vita memory card when I bought my Vita. I didn't pay attention to what it cost, I just bought it. I figured what the hell at that point.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]