Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Fri Feb 4, '11, 5:18 pm 
Holy crap, a virtual console for the old GB and GBC games?! Totally bought! ...When I get more funds, of course.

I hope they release the old Dragon Quests~ Particularly III. I love that game! :hyper:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 5, '11, 4:44 pm 
Yeah, those were good remakes. The GBC version of Dragon Quest III was better than the original, at least in my opinion. It's been a long time since they were released, too. I hope Square Enix does put those up on the VC.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, '11, 10:04 pm 
The Nintendo 3-DS handheld is on sale now in Japan:

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/201 ... apan_N.htm

Wow, the price is a bit high, imho!!! :yikes:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, '11, 2:20 am 
My opinion about the recent Nintendo consoles and handhelds keeps being the same: it is just an underpowered hardware with some gimmick to create some fuzz and tons of old and new Marios and Zeldas to sell.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, '11, 8:20 pm 
This one is kind of lacking in Marios and Zeldas so far, though. I believe it's the first Nintendo system to launch without a Mario game released at the same time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, '14, 10:18 pm 
Here's some news about a new game for the Nintendo 3DS that will be out in June. The game is called "Tomodachi Life", and it looks like a lot of fun:

http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/11/nint ... lp00000589

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, '14, 11:05 pm 
Humm, not really interested by this "Tomodachi life" personaly but why not try to test it ? Maybe a good surprise after all...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, '14, 12:32 am 
I never could stand the look of the Miis. They look like deformed children.........with facial hair.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, '14, 11:14 am 
VistaBlade wrote:I never could stand the look of the Miis. They look like deformed children.........with facial hair.

Same here : I've never tries to make a MII, both on my WII and then 3DS : for me there is absolutely none interest at all..and still..like I was saying before (yes too many times !^^) I don't play online so...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, '14, 7:30 pm 
I'll admit. I laughed hard at the video. But I agree, I don't like the look of the Mii's and I never could make one look like me either. If I ever buy this game it would have to be in the $10 bin. Don't think I could go any higher than that. The game looks like an Animal Crossing mixed with The Sims. Not sure how I feel about that.

Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2